Aaron Summers, the Australian fast bowler has been arrested by the Darwin Court after being accused of sexual child offenses. Aaron, who lastly represented Deccan Gladiators in the Abu Dhabi T10 league, has been assaulted by the mobile in Fannie Bay.
Upon searching the mobile phone, it has been determined that the phone contained several child abuse content proving his relations with the children using them for his monstrous sexual desires. He has been charged with one count of grooming a child and two counts of admitting child abuse.
The alleged behaviour is on-screened as the numerous cricket and non-cricket figures continue to slam Summers. Opined, the public figures should be using their vast fan following accounts to spread awareness about the hazardous and violent acts rather than promoting them.
Aaron Summers arrested for sexual child offenses
“a number of videos containing child abuse material” and evidence of contact with up to ten children in an “attempt to procure further illicit photographs”.Advertisement
In a statement announcing the charge of custody, one of the officials of the police added,
“The man has been charged with the following Commonwealth offences:
- Two counts of possess or control child abuse material obtained or accessed using a carriage service, contrary to section 474.22 of the Criminal Code 1995 (Cth)
- One count of use carriage service to groom a person under 16 years, contrary to section 474.27 of the Criminal Code 1995 (Cth)
- DEN vs ITA Live Score, ICC World Twenty20 Europe Qualifier Live Score, DEN vs ITA Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- NIG vs SLE Live Score, Sierra Leone tour of Nigeria Live Score, NIG vs SLE Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- BH-W vs PS-W Live Score, WBBL Live Score, BH-W vs PS-W Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- AM vs BD Live Score, Afghanistan One Day Tournament Live Score, AM vs BD Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- T20 World Cup: India’s heroics in first warm up match