Ambati Rayudu of the Chennai Super Kings (CSK) not only floundered Mumbai Indians’ (MI) bowling line-up but also destruct their fridge in the dugout as he thumped a massive six in MI vs CSK encounter.
He was in comprehensive form as he banged a remarkable half-century. Rayudu orchestrated 72 runs on 27 balls to remain the prime scorer from his demise. However, despite playing a celebrated knock against his former team, his inning sank to save CSK from a disappointment versus the Rohit Sharma artillery.
CSK posted 218 runs succumbing to only four wickets and were highly assumed to win the encounter. But the coherence of the Indian batters along with Kieron Pollard’s 87 off 34 let CSK’s bowling line-up prostrate.
Watch: Ambati Rayudu breaks refrigerator glass with a massive six
Notably, the six came on the last ball of the 16th over as the toe crusher Jasprit Bumrah was in the action. It is pertinent to mention here that this refrigerator breaking six wasn’t the first similar incident in IPL 2021 as Johnny Bairstow has done it earlier in the season.
Interestingly, Bairstow’s six also smashed the door glass of MI’s refrigerator. A fan posted a video on Twitter and the social forum was later celebrating with joy. Here is the video:
Rayudu smashed not only Bumrah but also broke mumbai indians fridge too?.. pic.twitter.com/WlsyiT8xpQ
— मुंबई Matters™✳️ (@mumbaimatterz) May 1, 2021
- NIG vs SLE Live Score, Sierra Leone tour of Nigeria Live Score, NIG vs SLE Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- BH-W vs PS-W Live Score, WBBL Live Score, BH-W vs PS-W Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- AM vs BD Live Score, Afghanistan One Day Tournament Live Score, AM vs BD Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- T20 World Cup: India’s heroics in first warm up match
- Ramiz Raja opens up on reviving India Pakistan Cricket