AS-W vs MS-W Live Score, Women’s Big Bash League 2021 Live Score Updates, Here we are providing to our visitors AS-W vs MS-W Live Scorecard Today Match in our official site www.cricfolks.com. The match will be played between Melbourne Stars Women vs Adelaide Strikers Women at Adelaide Oval, Adelaide.
How to get Live Cricket Score: Just Click on this LINK and enjoy ♥ every game.
WBBL 2021 Live Cricket Score Today Match, AS-W vs MS-W Live Score Updates
Women’s Big Bash League, 2021
Match Ended: Melbourne Stars Women beat Adelaide Strikers Women by 9 wickets
Man of the match: Elyse Villani
- 5 Ovs: 61/0
- 10 Ovs: 103/0
AS-W Power Play
AS-W Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 60/0
- 10 Ovs: 95/1
MS-W Power Play
MS-W Fall of wickets
|Dane Van Niekerk||1256||107.99||78|
AS-W vs MS-W Live Score starts on 21st Novebber 8:30 AM IST and 2:00 PM local time at the Adelaide Oval, Adelaide.
AS-W vs MS-W Playing XI’s
Melbourne Stars Women
Elyse Villani, Annabel Sutherland, Meg Lanning (c), Maia Bouchier, Kim Garth, Anna Lanning, Tess Flintoff, Nicole Faltum (wk), Linsey Smith, Sophie Day, Rhys McKenna
Adelaide Strikers Women
Dane van Niekerk, Katie Mack, Laura Wolvaardt, Tahlia McGrath (c), Bridget Patterson, Madeline Penna, Amanda-Jade Wellington, Tegan McPharlin (wk), Sarah Coyte, Megan Schutt, Darcie Brown
AS-W vs MS-W Squads
Melbourne Stars Women Squad:
Meg Lanning, Rhys McKenna, Annabel Sutherland, Georgia Gall, Maddy Darke, Nicole Faltum, Erin Osborne, Linsey Smith, Sophie Day, Tess Flintoff, Anna Lanning, Elyse Villani, Kim Garth, Lucy Cripps, Maia Bouchier
Adelaide Strikers Women Squad:
Annie O’Neil, Bridget Patterson, Katie Mack, Laura Wolvaardt, Dane Van Niekerk, Madeline Penna, Nell Bryson Smith , Tahlia McGrath, Tegan McPharlin, Amanda-Jade Wellington, Darcie Brown, Jemma Barsby, Meagan Dixon, Megan Schutt, Sarah Coyte
MS-W vs AS-W Live Score Dream11 Prediction Lineup & Fantasy Tips:
It will be a preparatory game for the Adelaide Strikers Women ahead of the semi-finals. They comfortably wrapped up an easy win over Sixers Women by 8 wickets on Saturday. This game will be very crucial for them, and they should not take it lightly.
Melbourne Stars Women, on the other hand, failed to qualify for the knockouts as they manage to win only 4 matches so far in this tournament. They were inconsistent with the bat and their batters failed to meet the expectations. They will look forward to ending the tournament on a winning note.
Melbourne Stars Women:
Meg Lanning has returned to form which is a good sign for Stars Women. In 7 matches in this year’s WBBL, she has scored 96 runs at an average of 19.2.
Elyse Villani is leading the way with the bat for Stars Women, she has accumulated 215 runs in 7 matches in this tournament at an average of 35.83 with the highest score of 54*.
Kim Garth has scored 93 runs at an average of 31 in this tournament and has also taken a team-high 11 wickets at a strike rate of 14.7. She is now the 2nd highest wicket taker in this tournament.
Annabel Sutherland is the second leading wicket taker for MS-W with 9 scalps in this tournament and she has a BBI of 3/21. She has also chipped in with 97 runs.
Maia Bouchier is a middle order batter, who is in great touch in this tournament, having scored 167 runs at an average of 41.75. She has a top score of 47 and costs just 8.5 credits for the team.
Tess Flintoff is a solid budget pick at 8.5 credits, having picked up 5 wickets in 7 matches here at a strike rate of 27.6.
Adelaide Strikers Women:
Dane van Niekerk scored her 1st half-century of the tournament in the last match against Melbourne Renegades Women where she smashed 62 runs from 47 balls. Overall, in this competition, she has scored 136 runs at an average of 27.2 and chipped in with a wicket as well.
Laura Wolvaardt has scored the most runs for Strikers Women in this tournament. In 5 innings, she has scored 142 runs at an average of 35.5 with the highest score of 54.
Megan Schutt has excelled in her 2 games, picking up 3 wickets at a team-best economy of 4.62 to go with an average of 12.33 and a strike rate of 16.
Tahlia McGrath is a batting allrounder. She has scored 116 runs at an average of 29 in this tournament while also picking up 5 wickets. She has a top score of 50 and a BBI of 3/17.
Sarah Coyte is the leading wicket taker for AS-W in this tournament with 9 wickets at an economy of 6.73. She has a BBI of 3/20 and costs just 8.5 credits for the team.
Key Players for AS-W vs MS-W:
Melbourne Stars Women Key Players
- Meg Lanning has returned to form which is a good sign for Stars Women. In 7 matches in this year’s WBBL, she has scored 96 runs at an average of 19.2.
- Elyse Villani is leading the way with the bat for Stars Women, she has accumulated 215 runs in 7 matches in this tournament at an average of 35.83 with the highest score of 54*.
Adelaide Strikers Women Key Players
- Dane van Niekerk scored her 1st half-century of the tournament in the last match against Melbourne Renegades Women where she smashed 62 runs from 47 balls. Overall, in this competition, she has scored 136 runs at an average of 27.2 and chipped in with a wicket as well.
- Laura Wolvaardt has scored the most runs for Strikers Women in this tournament. In 5 innings, she has scored 142 runs at an average of 35.5 with the highest score of 54.
We are Providing to our visitores latest news and updates from PSL, IPL, ICC World Cup, The Ashes, Match Prediction & Fantasy cricket,ICC Teams Rankings on our official site www.cricfolks.com
- PIC vs FAR Live Score, European Cricket League T10 Live Score, PIC vs FAR Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- UP-W vs DEL-W Live Score, WPL 2023 Live Score, RCB-W vs UP-W Live Scorecard, UP-W vs DEL-W Dream11 Prediction, UP-W vs DEL-W Playing XIs
- SAF vs CIC Live Score, European Cricket League T10 Live Score, SAF vs CIC Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- PKE vs AAS Live Score, Mini Asia T10 Challenge 2023 Live Score, PKE vs AAS Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- CLT vs CCD Live Score, Assam Premier Club T20 2023 Live Score, CLT vs CCD Dream11 Prediction, Lineup