Pakistan’s captain, Babar Azam, opens up on the past scandal that alleged him for his relations with a girl named Hamiza Mukhtar. According to the lady’s comments, Babar forced her to abort after his best friend, Usman Qadir, advice him.
With many more talks included, Babar also sexually harassed her to fulfill his desires and use her money to make it to the level he is currently.
There were many more relevant claims. However, they were denied by the girl later. Considering the past allegations, the matter is now dragged into court as the Federal Investigation Unit (FIA) processes the matter further.
In a virtual press conference conducted to consider Pakistan‘s tour of South Africa and Zimbabwe, Babar made his online appearance on Friday to elucidate the associated subjects.
Seeking the opportunity, one of the media persons asked about the concern and his relations with Hamiza. Babar replied that it is time for him to focus on cricket as the upcoming tour is crucial.
He added that the topic is handed over to the court, and it will be handled accordingly.
My lawyers are looking into it. As it is in the court, it is better not to comment on it,
The tour is essential for Pakistan; hence, all of the focus should be on cricket.
Babar Azam opens up on his scandal with Hamiza Mukhtar
It is also to b noted that Hamiza also told the media that Babar kept her in a rental house for years, and when he became successful, he denied marrying her.
- NIG vs SLE Live Score, Sierra Leone tour of Nigeria Live Score, NIG vs SLE Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- BH-W vs PS-W Live Score, WBBL Live Score, BH-W vs PS-W Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- AM vs BD Live Score, Afghanistan One Day Tournament Live Score, AM vs BD Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- T20 World Cup: India’s heroics in first warm up match
- Ramiz Raja opens up on reviving India Pakistan Cricket