Table of Contents
Babar Azam, one of the top batters of the Pakistan Cricket Team, has told his best and worst memory of 2021.
Rewinding the top moment that must have been the loving memory for every fellow, Pakistan’s 10-wicket win against India in the ICC t20 World Cup 2021 has been Babar’s best memory of the past year.
Pakistan must not have beaten India ever in the World Cup seasons before the T20 World Cup 2021, but that 10-wicket thrash to India was major of all. The wounds are still fresh for the men in blue after a humiliating defeat.
The men in green had a wonderful campaign throughout the marquee event as they stayed undefeated in the Super 12 round beating big giants of cricket.
Babar became the first Pakistani captain to win a World Cup match versus India which made Virat Kohli the first Indian skipper to lose a World Cup match against Pakistan.
Babar Azam tells the best and worst memory of 2021
Babar Azam’s best memory of 2021
“It was a fantastic achievement for us as a team because we had not been able to beat India in the World Cups for so many years. It was our best moment of the year,”
However, losing to Australia in the semifinal after cherishing moments still haunts the Pakistan Cricket family and the devotees. Babar terms the Aus vs Pak semifinal of the T20 World Cup 2021 as the hurting memory of 2021.
Babar Azam’s worst memory of 2021
“That defeat hurt me the most this year because we had been playing so well and as a combined unit,”
- KRM vs OSM Live Score, KCC T20 Challengers Cup 2024 Live Score, KRM vs OSM Live Score Updates
- Fans raise questions for not letting Sikandar Raza bowl
- DDD vs DCS Live Score, ICCA Arabian T20 League 2024 Live Score, DDD vs DCS Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- LAH vs PES Live Score, PSL 2024 Live Score, LAH vs PES Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- From hero to zero? The downfall of Haris Rauf