According to reliable sources, Pakistan’s skipper, Babar Azam is not happy with Pakistan T20 World Cup 2021 squad. The captain was not taken into consideration before picking and finalizing a 15-player crew.
Reportedly, Babar wanted Usman Qadir, Fakhar Zaman, Faheem Ashraf, and Sharjeel Khan in the squad but the trio has been left out. Although Zaman and Qadir are placed in a three-member reserve panel, Sharjeel and Ashraf have been dropped straight away.
The recent publishes speculate that Babar is unhappy with Azam Khan and Sohaib Maqsood’s inclusion in the crew. Sources also are revealing that although Azam got in touch with the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB), and most likely to be chairman, Ramiz Raja, but his suggestions were ignored.
Ramiz Raja to Babar, focus on playing not on making Pakistan Wt20 squad:
As per reports, Ramiz told Babar to focus on playing rather than deciding who should be in the squad and who should not.
Earlier, it was revealed that Misbah ul Haq and Waqar Younis, who retired a day before from respective posts, also was not in favor of the Pakistan Wt20 squad.
- Australia tour of Pakistan: What thing David Warner enjoyed the most?
- Pak W vs SL W: Pakistan thrash away Sri Lanka to win 3-match T20I series
- PCB Conditioning camp to resume on May 29
- SMI vs MAR Live Score, ECS Sweden, Stockholm, 2022 Live Score, SMI vs MAR Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- STT vs UME Live Score, ECS Sweden, Stockholm, 2022 Live Score, STT vs UME Dream11 Prediction, Lineup