The sixth match of the HBL PSL 2021 continues as the Karachi Kings and Islamabad United are locking horns with each other. The National Stadium, Karachi is rocked with back-to-back boundaries and Sharjeel, Babar scoring pile of runs for the home team.
The opener Sharjeel Khan reached 105 on 59 balls but the vice-captain failed to reach the ton. He played more like a golf player with 62 on 54 wasting the last 23 balls with a single boundary.
Babar and Sharjeel contributes to the highest PSL partnership
Here are the top three PSL partnerships (highest at any wicket):
Azam & Sharjeel Khan:
As discussed, KK’s Azam and Sharjeel have gathered 176 runs to help Karachi reach 196 runs. It makes the PSL highest partnership at any wicket.
Babar Azam & Liam Livingstone:
The vice-skipper and Liam Livinsgtone amalgamated 157 runs vs Multan Sultans in 2019. It became the highest PSL partnership but the record makes it the second-highest PSL partnership after Azam-Sharjeel todays’ innings.
Ben Dunk & Samit Patel:
Ben Dunk and Samit Patel brought up 155 vs QG in PSL 2020. The duo made the second-highest PSL partnership that time that is now the third-highest PSL partnership after Sharjeel and the mate brought 176 tonight.
- Ramiz Raja discloses his salary
- SLL vs BCP Live Score, ECS T10 Cyprus Live Score, SLL vs BCP Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- KTS vs NWD Live Score, CSA T20 Cup Live Score, KTS vs NWD Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- Which player will be a threat to India, reveals Misbah ul Haq
- Is Virat Kohli nervous of India-Pakistan clash?