BH-W vs SS-W Live Score, Women’s Big Bash League 2021 Live Score Updates, Here we are providing to our visitors BH-W vs SS-W Live Scorecard Today Match in our official site www.cricfolks.com. The match will be played between Brisbane Heat Women vs Sydney Sixers Women at Invermay Park, Launceston.
How to get Live Cricket Score: Just Click on this LINK and enjoy ♥ every game.
WBBL 2021 Live Cricket Score Today Match, BH-W vs SS-W Live Score Updates
BH-W vs SS-W Live Score starts on 13rd November at 1:35 PM IST at the Invermay Park, Launceston.
BH-W vs SS-W Playing XI’s
Brisbane Heat Women
Grace Harris, Georgia Redmayne (wk), Georgia Voll, Laura Kimmince, Mikayla Hinkley, Anneke Bosch, Jess Jonassen (c), Charli Knott, Nicola Hancock, Georgia Prestwidge, Poonam Yadav
Sydney Sixers Women
Ellyse Perry (c), Alyssa Healy (wk), Ashleigh Gardner, Nicole Bolton, Shafali Verma, Maitlan Brown, Angela Reakes, Radha Yadav, Claire Moore, Stella Campbell, Emma Hughes
BH-W vs SS-W Squads
Brisbane Heat Women
Poonam Yadav, Jess Jonassen, Anneke Bosch, Zoe Cooke, Mikayla Hinkley, Ellie Johnston, Charli Knott, Grace Harris, Nadine De Klerk, Laura Kimmince, Nicola Hancock, Georgia Voll, Georgia Redmayne, Courtney Sippel, Georgia Prestwidge
Sydney Sixers Women
Lauren Cheatle, Stella Campbell, Radha Yadav, Emma Hughes, Maitlan Brown, Ellyse Perry, Angela Reakes, Alyssa Healy, Ashleigh Gardner, Erin Burns, Shafali Verma, Nicole Bolton, Hayley Silver-holmes
BH-W vs SS-W Live Score Dream11 Prediction Lineup & Fantasy Tips:
Brisbane Heat Women had placed at the 3rd position in the Women’s Big Bash League 2021 points table with 6 wins and 3 losses from their 10 matches of the league. The team has 13 points. On the otherhand, we have the dream11 cricket crew will be for the group Sydney Sixers Women.
Sydney Sixer Women:
Ellyse Perry is always a must buy for your fantasy teams. In 7 matches, she has scored 230 runs at an average of 38.33, and has picked up 5 wickets as well.
Ashleigh Gardner is a good pick from the all-rounders’ category. In 7 matches in this tournament, she has scored 111 runs at an average of 15.85 and has picked up 6 wickets at an economy of 5.65.
Nicole Bolton has scalped 7 wickets and has also scored 97 runs with the bat in this tournament.
Radha Yadav will be a good budget pick from the bowlers. She has picked up 7 wickets, while maintaining an economy rate of just over 6.
Brisbane Heat Women:
Georgia Redmayne batted the whole 20 overs in the last match against Perth Scorchers Women and scored 59* runs from 52 balls, which includes 6 fours.
Grace Harris is providing good starts for Brisbane Heat Women. In 2 matches, she has scored 77 runs at an average of 77 and a strike rate of 118.46. Harris has picked up 3 wickets as well.
Jess Jonassen is a bowling all-rounder and the best spin bowler for Australia. She will bowl left-arm spin and bat in top order. She bowls on one side of wicket and hardly give any freebies. She has picked 4 wickets and scored 37 runs so far in this tournament.
Nicola Hancock is a pace bowler who will bowl with new ball and look to make early inroads. She will also bowl at death and hence has good chance of picking wickets. She has picked 4 wickets so far in this tournament.
Poonam Yadav is an experienced leg-spinner who will flight the ball above the batter’s eyeline and force them to play risky shots. She also has good googly which often get her wickets. She has picked 4 wickets so far in this tournament.
Key Players for BH-W vs SS-W:
Sydney Sixers Women Key Players
- Ellyse Perry is the top run-scorer had scored 47 runs at a strike rate of 90.
- Ashleigh Gardner had also scored 51 runs at a strike rate of 104.
- Ruth Johnston is the best bowler had picked up 1 wickets.
Brisbane Heat Women Key Players
- Key players of BH-W team are Georgia Redmayne, Grace Harris and Jess Jonassen.
- Georgia Redmayne is a left-handed and wicket-keeper batsman who has scored 77 runs in 2 matches at a strike rate of 125.96, with 10 fours.
- Grace Harris is a right-handed batsman who has scored 75 runs in 2 matches at a strike rate of 132.59, with 10 fours and 2 sixes. She also picked up 3 wickets in 2 matches at an economy rate of 6.55.
- Jess Jonassen is a left-arm orthodox bowler who has picked up 4 wickets in 2 matches at an economy rate of 4.35.
We are Providing to our visitores latest news and updates from PSL, IPL, ICC World Cup, The Ashes, Match Prediction & Fantasy cricket,ICC Teams Rankings on our official site www.cricfolks.com
- Pakistan current political situation put Pak vs WI series in danger
- Pakistan Women Cricketers need opportunities to get better, says Babar Azam
- Umar Gul officially appointed Afghanistan’s bowling coach
- TRI vs BAR Live Score, Windies Test Championship 2022 Live Score, TRI vs BAR Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- LKN vs BLR Live Score, Tata IPL 2022 Live Score, LKN vs BLR Dream11 Prediction, Lineup