BLR vs PBKS Live Score, Tata IPL 2022 Live Score Updates, Here we are providing to our visitors BLR vs PBKS Live Scorecard Today Match in our official site www.cricfolks.com. The match will be played between Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Punjab Kings at Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai.
How to get Live Cricket Score: Just Click on this LINK and enjoy ♥ every game.
Tata IPL 2022 League Live Cricket Score Today Match, BLR vs PBKS Live Score Updates
BLR vs PBKS Live Score starts on 13th May at 7:30 PM IST and Local Time at Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai.
BLR vs PBKS Playing XI’s
BLR vs PBKS Squads
Royal Challengers Bangalore Squad
Faf du Plessis(C), Virat Kohli, Rajat Patidar, Glenn Maxwell, Mahipal Lomror, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Shahbaz Ahmed, Wanindu Hasaranga, Harshal Patel, Josh Hazlewood, Mohammed Siraj, Finn Allen, Karn Sharma, Jason Behrendorff, Chama Milind, Anuj Rawat(WK), Aneeshwar Gautam, Sherfane Rutherford, Suyash Prabhudessai, David Willey, Siddarth Kaul, Akash Deep
Punjab Kings Squad
Shikhar Dhawan, Jonny Bairstow(WK), Mayank Agarwal(C), Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Liam Livingstone, Jitesh Sharma(WK), Rishi Dhawan, Kagiso Rabada, Rahul Chahar, Sandeep Sharma, Arshdeep Singh, Prabhsimran Singh(WK), Ishan Porel, Odean Smith, Baltej Singh, Benny Howell, Ansh Patel, Writtick Chatterjee, Prerak Mankad, Atharva Taide, Shahrukh Khan, Rajangad Bawa, Nathan Ellis, Harpreet Brar, Vaibhav Arora
BLR vs PBKS Live Score Dream11 Prediction Lineup & Fantasy Tips:
In the 60th match of IPL 2022, Royal Challengers Bangalore and Punjab Kings will play against each other. They both played their first game of this season against each other where PBKS defeated RCB by 5 wickets. However, RCB are in a far better position than PBKS currently. RCB have won 7 out of 12 matches and are currently placed in the fourth position in the points table. They have won the previous two matches and would be looking to make it three in a row.
PBKS, on the other hand, have won 5 out of 11 matches and are placed in the 8th position. Both the teams need to win this match to stay alive in the tournament.
- He is the current leading run-scorer for Royal Challengers Bangalore this season. He made unbeaten 73 runs off 50 deliveries in the last game against Sunrisers Hyderabad. Du Plessis would be expected to play a similar innings in this game.
- Shikhar Dhawan:
- He has scored 2 half-centuries in the last 5 matches in the tournament for Punjab Kings. He has scored 381 runs in 11 matches at an average of 42.33 and a strike rate of 122.11. Dhawan is the highest run-scorer for PBKS this season.
- Glenn Maxwell:
- He is playing a key role for RCB in the middle order and has managed to finish a few games as well. He has scored 193 runs in 9 matches at an average of 24.12 and a strike rate of 167.82.
- Liam Livingstone:
- He has shown why he is regarded as one of the best batters in franchise cricket. Livingstone has made 315 runs in 11 matches at an average of 31.50 and a strike rate of 184.21.
- Kagiso Rabada:
- He is currently joint-third among the bowlers who have picked the most wickets this season. Kagiso Rabada has taken 18 wickets in 10 matches at an average of 17.94, an economy of 8.72, and a strike rate of 12.3.
Key Players for BLR vs PBKS
Delhi Capitals Key Players
- Key players of DC-team are Prithvi Shaw, David Warner, Rishabh Pant, Khaleel Ahmed and Kuldeep Yadav.
- Prithvi Shaw is a right-handed batsman who has scored 217 runs in 6 matches at a strike rate of 164.08, with 29 fours and 8 sixes.
- David Warner is a left-handed batsman who has scored 191 runs in 4 matches at a strike rate of 135.64, with 20 fours and 8 sixes.
- Rishabh Pant is a left-handed and wicket-keeper batsman who has scored 144 runs in 5 matches at a strike rate of 139.88, with 15 fours and 6 sixes. He is a skipper for DC-team.
- Khaleel Ahmed is a left-arm fast-medium bowler who has picked up 10 wickets in 5 matches at an economy rate of 7.13.
- Kuldeep Yadav is a left-arm bowler who has picked up 13 wickets in 6 matches at an economy rate of 7.88
Punjab Kings Key Players
- Key players of RR-team are Jos Buttler, Shimron Hetmyer and Yuzvendra Chahal.
- Jos Buttler is a right-handed and wicket-keeper batsman who has scored 375 runs in 6 matches at a strike rate of 159.64, with 32 fours and 23 sixes.
- Shimron Hetmyer is a left-handed batsman who has scored 223 runs in 6 matches at a strike rate of 180.42.
- Yuzvendra Chahal is a right-arm leg-break bowler who has picked up 17 wickets in 6 matches at an economy rate of 7.33.
We are Providing to our visitores latest news and updates from PSL, IPL, ICC World Cup, The Ashes, Match Prediction & Fantasy cricket,ICC Teams Rankings on our official site www.cricfolks.com
- Accountant by Day, BBL Champion by Night: Hobson’s Incredible Journey
- Watch: Naseem Shah Appointed Honorary DSP by Balochistan Police
- ACC Meeting to Decide Fate of Asia Cup 2023
- PCB Unveils Strategy for Upcoming Series and World Cup 2023
- MTD vs SOC Live Score, ECS T10 Malta Live Score, MTD vs SOC Dream11 Prediction, Lineup