Shan Masood, the vice-captain of Pakistan’s national cricket team, tied the knot with his long-time partner Nische Khan in a beautiful ceremony in Peshawar. The couple, who met in Lahore, decided to have the ring exchange ceremony in the bride’s hometown.
The wedding was a traditional and intimate affair, with both the bride and groom opting for traditional attire. Shan kept it simple with a white kurta and waistcoat, while Nische looked stunning in a Chrysler-toned dress adorned with red flowers and minimal jewelry. The couple’s family and friends were also present at the ceremony, and the pictures shared on social media show the love and happiness in the air.
Shan has previously spoken about his relationship with Nische, calling her his best friend and expressing how she has brought positive changes in his life. The couple is now looking forward to celebrating their union with a reception in Karachi, where they will be surrounded by their loved ones.
The cricket community is thrilled for the couple and has been sending their congratulations and best wishes. It’s clear that Shan Masood has not only found success on the field but also in his personal life with his beautiful bride by his side.
Recently, Pakistani pacer Haris Rauf tied the knot with his childhood friend, Muzna Masood Malik, in Lahore. Shaheen Shah Afridi will now be another addition to the list of married Pakistani cricketers, who is set to tie the knot with Shahid Afridi’s daughter.
- COB vs ZA Live Score, ECS Cyprus T10 2024 Live Score, COB vs ZA Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- VAW vs SAS Live Score, Navi Mumbai Premier League T20 Live Score, VAW vs SAS Live Score Updates
- JIB vs HRT Live Score, ECS Cyprus T10 2024 Live Score, JIB vs HRT Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- BAN-W vs GUJ-W Live Score, WPL 2024 Live Score, BAN-W vs GUJ-W Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- LAH vs MUL Live Score, PSL 2024 Live Score, LAH vs MUL Live Scorecard, LAH vs MUL Dream11 Prediction, LAH vs MUL Playing XIs