Table of Contents
South African cricketer David Miller has re-enacted a touching picture with Dutch cricketer of Pakistani descent Shariz Ahmad, taken nine years ago when Ahmad was just 11 years old. The original picture shows Miller carrying a young Ahmad, and the two have now recreated the moment, with Ahmad now a member of the Netherlands’ one-day international team.
Ahmad shared the two images on Twitter, which quickly went viral, with many praising the heartwarming moment. The Dutch spinner was part of the team that travelled to South Africa for three games, although the first match was rained out.
Despite the weather, South Africa was able to secure a 2-0 series win against the Netherlands, which helped them take a significant step towards automatic qualification for the ICC ODI World Cup 2023 in India. The re-enactment of the picture serves as a reminder of the power of sport to bring people together and create lasting memories.
The heartwarming moment between Miller and Ahmad has touched the hearts of many fans and serves as an inspiration for young cricketers who aspire to play at the highest level. It is a testament to the camaraderie and sportsmanship that exists within the cricketing community, and a reminder that even the smallest gestures can have a significant impact.
Here is David Miller re-enacting heartwarming photo
How it started How it’s going pic.twitter.com/hGuewCP2rg
— Shariz Ahmad (@ShaMofication) April 2, 2023
- TAD vs DB Live Score, Abu Dhabi T10 League 2023 Live Score, TAD vs DB Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- PSL 9: Karachi Kings welcome Shan Masood
- ‘Babar Azam was about to cry,’ Gurbaz rewinds World Cup 2023
- MNT vs IC Live Score, Legends League Cricket 2023 Live Score, MNT vs IC Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- BAD vs BEN Live Score, ECS T10 Malta 2023 Live Score, BAD vs BEN Live Score Updates,