Table of Contents
Australia‘s former miss world and cricket presenter, Erin Holland has married her years’ old boyfriend, Ben Cutting. The couple tied the knot on Valentine’s Day 2021 and shared a beautiful photograph on Instagram.
They have been dating for last many years and finally have made it to the wedding. The couple had to end their wedding last year as the COVID outspread hit hard in Australia and they decided to make it happen later.
The adorable duo got hitched in the Byron Bay, New South Wales at Byron’s hearts of the bay’s elements. In her beautiful wedding attire, she was noticed telling Perth Now that,
“It has been a long journey to this point where we could safely have our friends and families under one roof,”
“I honestly felt like a princess, the dress was magical. It all came together at the last minute. We couldn’t do fittings in person so it was all done online,” Holland further stated.
Her husband, Ben Cutting added,
“Our families are from all over so we had to reschedule a couple of times with borders opening and closing. Everyone was so accommodating and we are so grateful they all made the time, three times, to be with us for our wedding,”
Erin Holland marries Ben Cutting, watch photos
- CJG vs PIC Live Score, ECS T10 Spain 2023 Live Score, CJG vs PIC Live Score Updates
- IN-W vs EN-W Live Score, England Women tour of India Live Score, IN-W vs EN-W Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- Arbab Niaz Stadium once again excluded from hosting PSL
- Why Shadab Khan has pulled out of BBL 2024?
- Five most expensive players in WPL 2024 auction