FIN vs SWE Live Score, ECC T10 2022 Live Score Updates, Here we are providing to our visitors FIN vs SWE Live Scorecard Today Match in our official site www.cricfolks.com. The match will be played between Sweden vs Finland at Cartama Oval, Spain.
How to get Live Cricket Score: Just Click on this LINK and enjoy ♥ esvery game.
ECC T10 Live Cricket Score Today Match, FIN vs SWE Live Score Updates
European Championship, 2022
Match Ended: Finland beat Sweden by 19 runs
Man of the match: Jonathan Scamans
- 5 Ovs: 67/4
- 10 Ovs: 134/6
FIN Power Play
FIN Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 59/2
- 10 Ovs: 115/3
SWE Power Play
SWE Fall of wickets
FIN vs SWE Live Score starts on 21th September, 2022, 7:00 pm IST at Cartama Oval, Spain.
FIN vs SWE Probable Playing XIs:
Humayun Kabir(WK), Azam Khalil, Debarchan Dash, Nusratullah Sultan(WK), Share Ali, Zabi Zahid, Shahzeb Choudhry, Zaker Taqawi, Umar Nawaz, Lemar Momand, Zabihullah Zadran, Faruk Ahmed, Abu Zar, Rahim Safi, Imal Zuwak, Zain Muzaffar, Prashant Shukla, Sandeep Mallidi
Nathan Collins(C), Muhammad Rehman, Jonathan Scamans(WK), Amjad Sher, Atif Rasheed, Peter Gallagher, Adnan Ahmad, Mahesh Balasaheb Tambe, Mohammad Asaduzzaman, Raaz Muhammad, Parveen-Kumar Garhwal, Matthew Jenkinson, Areeb Abdul Quadir(WK), Belayat Khan, Muhammad Imran II
FIN vs SWE Live Score Dream11 Prediction Lineup & Fantasy Tips:
Sweden (SWE) will take on Finland (FIN) in the eighth match of the European Cricket Championship at the Cartama Oval in Spain on Tuesday, September 20. Ahead of the match, here’s everything you need to know about the SWE vs FIN Dream11 fantasy prediction.
Sweden are third in Group B, having won one out of their two matches. They lost their last game against Netherlands XI by 11 runs. Finland, on the other hand, have won their first two matches and are second in the standings. They won their last game against Hungary by five runs.
- Zeeshan Kukikhel has phenomenal records in the T10 format. He will open the innings to score huge runs with the bat and also bowl a couple of overs for Hungary.
- Zahir Safi has the ability to take on the bowlers and score runs in good figures. He is surely a must have in the batting department for today’s game.
- Peter Gallagher can contribute with both the bat and ball. He can bowl pretty well and also get crucial runs for his side under pressure.
- Stan Ahuja will be a safe pick in the wicket-keeper section. He can score quick runs while batting in the upper order and also handle the glove work for Hungary.
- With Abhishek Kheterpal likely to play a role on the bowling front, he is one to watch out for in this game. He has picked up 40 wickets in 32 T10 matches at a decent strike rate of 8.85.