Pakistan women cricket team is more like a battleground. What we see, is not the case behind the curtains as the ‘united’ ladies are more in ‘combat’ with each other.
The CEO of the PCB, Wasim Khan, alongside the chief selector of the women cricket team, Urooj Mumtaz, held a meeting with girls and greens to discuss related aspects.
It has been confirmed that there has been ‘grouping’ in the team since Javeriya Khan stepped into Bismah Maroof’s boots. Players, expressing their distrust towards the captain, said that she talks to whoever she wants and ignores the rest.
Nida Dar, one of the senior players, once tried to reunite while shaking the hands, but Javeriya denied furiously and moved away. Also, in a conference, she told the captain’s hypocrisy telling the players not to praise her.
“Captain is not happy with players’ performance. I scored fifty during an ODI against South Africa where she told players not to applaud for me,”Nida Dar
Not only Nida, but the wicketkeeper, Sidra Nawaz has also uttered some words against her. She said the skipper talks to a few players. It looks like grouping and favouritism to Sidra as well.
“Seems like there is grouping in the team where captain only talks to few players,”Sidra Nawaz
No salary increment for women cricket team, says Wasim Khan
Moreover, Wasim told girls that there will be no increment in their salaries following their poor performances so far.
- Australia tour of Pakistan: What thing David Warner enjoyed the most?
- Pak W vs SL W: Pakistan thrash away Sri Lanka to win 3-match T20I series
- PCB Conditioning camp to resume on May 29
- SMI vs MAR Live Score, ECS Sweden, Stockholm, 2022 Live Score, SMI vs MAR Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- STT vs UME Live Score, ECS Sweden, Stockholm, 2022 Live Score, STT vs UME Dream11 Prediction, Lineup