Hamiza Mukhtar is once again on the screen as she has now come up with a u-turn denying all of those past allegations she declared against Pakistan Cricket star, Babar Azam.
Denying the past relations with Azam, she says that nothing like a duo of Babar-Hamiza existed in the past and all of the videos have been posted without her concern on the media.
Hamiza denies past talks, says did not have any relation with Babar
“Neither I had nor have any relation with Babar,” the woman said. “I am recording this statement without any pressure. Some of my friends encouraged me to make false allegations against Babar to gain fame. Next time, If I make any such statement, action should be taken against me,” she said.
Hamiza Mukhtar – I did not have any relationship with Babar Azam and the allegations I made were false pic.twitter.com/3AX02wR4H9
— Saj Sadiq (@Saj_PakPassion) January 14, 2021
Earlier, she accused Babar saying that he and his family were taken care of by her expenses. She also said that she bought the iPhone series for him and he is a cricketer just because of her. Further making false allegations, Hamiza added that Babar harassed her, used her sexually, beat her, kept her in the rental house, and satisfied his desires virtually.
As of now, she has taken all of the accuses back. Also, Hamiza held Quran in her hands to swore that whatever she has said against Babar is true.
- NIG vs SLE Live Score, Sierra Leone tour of Nigeria Live Score, NIG vs SLE Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- BH-W vs PS-W Live Score, WBBL Live Score, BH-W vs PS-W Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- AM vs BD Live Score, Afghanistan One Day Tournament Live Score, AM vs BD Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- T20 World Cup: India’s heroics in first warm up match
- Ramiz Raja opens up on reviving India Pakistan Cricket