IND vs BAN Live Score, ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022 Live Score Updates, Here we are providing to our visitors IND vs BAN Live Scorecard Today Match in our official site www.cricfolks.com. The match will be played between India vs South Africa at Adelaide Oval, Adelaide.
How to get Live Cricket Score: Just Click on this LINK and enjoy ♥ every game.
ICICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022 Live Cricket Score Today Match, IND vs BAN Live Score Updates
ICC Men’s T20 World Cup, Australia, 2022
Match Ended: India beat Bangladesh by 5 runs (D/L method)
Man of the match: Virat Kohli
- 5 Ovs: 54/3
- 10 Ovs: 98/4
IND Power Play
IND Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 46/4
- 10 Ovs: 85/6
BAN Power Play
BAN Fall of wickets
|Najmul Hossain Shanto||330||107.49||0|
|Shakib Al Hasan||2243||121.83||127|
IND vs BAN Live Score starts on 2nd November 2022, at Adelaide Oval, Adelaide.
KL Rahul, Rohit Sharma ©, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Deepak Hooda/Axar Patel, Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Ravichandran Ashwin, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammad Shami, Arshdeep Singh
Najmul Hossain Shanto, Soumya Sarkar, Litton Das, Shakib Al Hasan ©, Afif Hossain, Yasir Ali, Mosaddek Hossain, Nurul Hasan (wk), Taskin Ahmed, Hasan Mahmud, Mustafizur Rahman
IND vs BAN Squads:
Rohit Sharma(C), Lokesh Rahul, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Deepak Hooda, Axar Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed Shami, Arshdeep Singh, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Siraj, Ravi Bishnoi, Harshal Patel, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant(WK), Shardul Thakur, Ravichandran Ashwin
Najmul Hossain-Shanto, Soumya Sarkar, Liton Das(WK), Shakib Al Hasan(C), Afif Hossain, Yasir Ali Chowdhury, Nurul-Hasan(WK), Mosaddek Hossain, Taskin Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman, Hasan Mahmud, Sabbir-Rahman, Rishad- Hossain, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Mahedi Hasan, Nasum Ahmed, Mohammad Saifuddin, Shoriful -Islam, Ebadot Hossain
IND vs BAN Live Score Dream11 Prediction Lineup & Fantasy Tips:
India will lock horns with Bangladesh in Match 35 of the T20 World Cup 2022 on Wednesday (November 2) in Adelaide. The Indian team have two wins in three games and are in the second position in the table. In their last outing, the Men in Blue could only post 133 on the board, and then failed to defend the total against South Africa. The likes of Virat Kohli and Suryakumar Yadav will be the key players.
Bangladesh also have two victories in the same appearances as their opposition. In their last game, the Tigers managed to score 150 and then won a thriller by three runs against Zimbabwe. Players like Taskin Ahmed and Shakib Al Hasan will have to produce their best for the team. The team winning this game will stake a claim for the semi-final spot in Group 2.
India will be taking on Bangladesh in the Super 12 game of the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022 at the Adelaide Oval on Wednesday. Both the teams have played three games each in the Super 12 stage so far.
India won two of their three games in the Super 12 stage and is standing second on the points table, with 4 points to their tally. Bangladesh, too, won two of their three games in the Super 12 stage so far and is standing next to India on the points table.
India is coming off a defeat against South Africa by 5 wickets in their last outing whereas Bangladesh is coming off a 3-run win against Zimbabwe in their last game.
These two sides have met each other in a total of 11 T20Is so far, where India won 10 games while Bangladesh managed to win one. Another good contest is expected here between these two sides as the result of this game will make things clearer for the semi-final qualifications.
- Suryakumar Yadav is a right-handed batsman from India. He has smashed 66 runs in this tournament so far and can contribute hugely once again here.
- Arshdeep Singh is a left-handed batsman and left-arm medium fast bowler from India. He has hunted 5 wickets in this tournament so far and can turn out to be effective here as well.
- Quinton de Kock is a left-handed batsman from South Africa. He has hammered 110 runs in this tournament so far and will be hoping to continue his excellent form with the bat in this match as well.
- Kagiso Rabada is a left-handed batsman and right-arm fast bowler from South Africa. He has taken 1 wicket in this tournament so far. He will be among the top fantasy picks from the bowling department for this match.
- Virat Kohli is a right-handed batsman from India. He has hammered 156 runs in this tournament so far and will be hoping to contribute hugely here as well.
- Suryakumar Yadav is a right-handed batsman from India. He has stacked 134 runs in this tournament so far and can play a big role in this match too.
- Shakib Al Hasan is a left-handed batsman and left-arm orthodox spinner from Bangladesh. He has marked 31 runs and grabbed 3 wickets in this tournament so far. He has the potential to make an impact with both bat as well as ball here.
- Najmul Hossain-Shanto is a left-handed batsman from Bangladesh. He has smashed 105 runs in this tournament so far and can capitalize on yet another start here.
Key Players for IND vs BAN
- Virat Kohli
- Suryakumar Yadav
- Rishabh Pant
- Deepak Hooda
- Hardik Pandya
- Ravichandran Ashwin
- Shakib Al Hasan
- Sabbir Rahman
- Afif Hossain
- Yasir Ali Chowdhury
- Nurul Hasan
- Mosaddek Hossain
- Taskin Ahmed
We are Providing to our visitores latest news and updates from PSL, IPL, ICC World Cup, The Ashes, Match Prediction & Fantasy cricket,ICC Teams Rankings on our official site www.cricfolks.com
- SLG vs ETR Live Score, ECS T10 Gibraltar 2023 Live Score, SLG vs ETR Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- KWN vs DDD Live Score, ICCA Arabian T20 League 2023 Live Score, KWN vs DDD Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- PRE vs CT Live Score, SA T20 League 2023 Live Score, PRE vs CT Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- Decision on Asia Cup 2023 delayed
- Twitter trends as Shahid Afridi once again relive Boom Boom moments with bat