Table of Contents
IND vs ZIM Live Score, IICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022 Live Score Updates, Here we are providing to our visitors IND vs ZIM Live Scorecard Today Match in our official site www.cricfolks.com. The match will be played between India vs Zimbabwee at Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne.
How to get Live Cricket Score: Just Click on this LINK and enjoy ♥ every game.
ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022 Live Cricket Score Today Match, IND vs ZIM Live Score Updates
ICC Men’s T20 World Cup, Australia, 2022
Match Ended: India beat Zimbabwe by 71 runs
Man of the match: Suryakumar Yadav
- 5 Ovs: 79/1
- 10 Ovs: 107/4
IND Power Play
IND Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 21/5
- 10 Ovs: 76/5
ZIM Power Play
ZIM Fall of wickets
IND vs ZIM Live Score starts on 5th November 2022 at Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne.
IND vs ZIM Playing XI’s:
KL Rahul, Rohit Sharma©, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik(wk), Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammad Shami, Arshdeep Singh
Wesley Madhevere, Craig Ervine©, Milton Shumba, Sean Williams, Sikandar Raza, Regis Chakabva(wk), Ryan Burl, Luke Jongwe, Tendai Chatara, Richard Ngarava, Blessing Muzarabani
IND vs ZIM Squads:
Rohit Sharma(C), Lokesh Rahul, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Rishabh Pant(WK), Ravichandran Ashwin, Axar Patel, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed Shami, Arshdeep Singh, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Siraj, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Ravi Bishnoi, Harshal Patel, Shreyas Iyer, Deepak Hooda, Shardul Thakur
Wesley Madhevere, Craig Ervine(C), Regis Chakabva(WK), Tony Munyonga, Sean Williams, Sikandar Raza, Ryan Burl, Wellington Masakadza, Tendai Chatara, Richard Ngarava, Blessing Muzarabani, Tadiwanashe Marumani, Innocent Kaia, Kevin Kasuza(WK), Clive Madande(WK), Victor Nyauchi, Milton Shumba, Luke Jongwe, Brad Evans, Tanaka Chivanga
IND vs ZIM Live Score Dream11 Prediction Lineup & Fantasy Tips:
The 42nd match of the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022 will see India (IND) take on Zimbabwe (ZIM) at the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) on Sunday, November 6. Ahead of the match, here’s everything you need to know about the IND vs ZIM Dream11 prediction.
India have done well in the ICC T20 World Cup, winning three out of their four matches. They have clicked as a unit with the likes of Virat Kohli and Arshdeep Singh standing out with the bat and ball, respectively. A win would assure India of a place in the semi-finals as the group toppers
India won three of their four games in the Super 12 stage so far and is currently the table topper in the Group 2 points table, with 6 points to their tally. They are coming off a 5-run win against Bangladesh in their last game.
On the other hand, Zimbabwe could not do much in the tournament’s Super 12 stage except hunt down Pakistan by 1 run in a close encounter. They won just one of their four games, and have three points to their tally. They are standing second last on the points table.
These two teams have faced each other in a total of 7 T20Is so far, where India won 5 games while Zimbabwe pocketed 2 wins in their favor. Another exciting contest is expected here as India will need a win to confirm their semi-final berth.
- Virat Kohli is a right-handed batsman from India. He has hammered 220 runs in this tournament so far.
- Suryakumar Yadav is a right-handed batsman from India. He has smashed 164 runs in this tournament so far.
- Sikandar Raza is a right-handed batsman and right-arm off-break bowler from Zimbabwe. He has stacked 185 runs and picked up 9 wickets in this tournament so far.
- Sean Williams is a left-handed batsman and left-arm orthodox spinner from Zimbabwe. He has smacked 144 runs and hunted 3 wickets in this tournament so far.
Key Players for EIND vs ZIM
India (IND) Key Players
- Rohit Sharma [2, 15, 53, 4, 43]
- Mohammed Shami [1W, 1W, 1W, 1W, 0W]
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar [0W, 0W, 2W, 1W, 0W]
- Hardik Pandya [2W,1W, 0W, (40, 3W)]
- Arshdeep Singh [2W, 2W, 2W, 3W, 2W]
- Suryakumar Yadav [30, 68, 51*, 15, 61]
- Virat Kohli [64*, 12, 62*, 82*, 49*]
Zimbabwe (ZIM) Key Players
- Ryan Burl [2, 27*, 10*, 17, 5W]
- Craig Ervine [3, 8, 19, 24]
- Richard Ngarava [2W, 2W, 0W, 0W, 1W]
- Sean Williams [28, (64, 1W), 31, 1W]
- Blessing Muzarabani [2W, 2W, 1W, 2W]
- Sikandar Raza [40, 1W, 3W, (14, 3W)]
We are Providing to our visitores latest news and updates from PSL, IPL, ICC World Cup, The Ashes, Match Prediction & Fantasy cricket,ICC Teams Rankings on our official site www.cricfolks.com