15th August 1947, a day when Indians got free from British rule, is celebrated with joy across the nation every year. Today, everyone from the realm is celebrating their 75th Independence Day with grace.
Not only the common man but the renowned celebrities, sportsmen, also show affection for the country on their social media.
Cricket, one of the most loved games across the globe, is also most hyped, and hence, is understood as one of the sports to represent the country on a bigger level. The cricketers too play their role in motivating the watchers with their social media to love the country and paying back for its remunerations.
Here is how Indian cricketers celebrated Independence day
The Indian Cricket Team, which is currently on England tour, accumulated to lift the nation’s flag in the hotel they are staying.
The skipper Virat Kohli alongside the coach, Ravi Shastri hoisted the national flag. They were joined by the fellow cricketers and they celebrated all together.
The Board of Control of Cricket in India (BCCI) shared a video showing the footage. The national cricketers and other members also sung the national anthem. Check the video:
— BCCI (@BCCI) August 15, 2021
- Australia tour of Pakistan: What thing David Warner enjoyed the most?
- Pak W vs SL W: Pakistan thrash away Sri Lanka to win 3-match T20I series
- PCB Conditioning camp to resume on May 29
- SMI vs MAR Live Score, ECS Sweden, Stockholm, 2022 Live Score, SMI vs MAR Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- STT vs UME Live Score, ECS Sweden, Stockholm, 2022 Live Score, STT vs UME Dream11 Prediction, Lineup