15th August 1947, a day when Indians got free from British rule, is celebrated with joy across the nation every year. Today, everyone from the realm is celebrating their 75th Independence Day with grace.
Not only the common man but the renowned celebrities, sportsmen, also show affection for the country on their social media.
Cricket, one of the most loved games across the globe, is also most hyped, and hence, is understood as one of the sports to represent the country on a bigger level. The cricketers too play their role in motivating the watchers with their social media to love the country and paying back for its remunerations.
Here is how Indian cricketers celebrated Independence day
The Indian Cricket Team, which is currently on England tour, accumulated to lift the nation’s flag in the hotel they are staying.
The skipper Virat Kohli alongside the coach, Ravi Shastri hoisted the national flag. They were joined by the fellow cricketers and they celebrated all together.
The Board of Control of Cricket in India (BCCI) shared a video showing the footage. The national cricketers and other members also sung the national anthem. Check the video:
— BCCI (@BCCI) August 15, 2021
- Ramiz Raja discloses his salary
- SLL vs BCP Live Score, ECS T10 Cyprus Live Score, SLL vs BCP Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- KTS vs NWD Live Score, CSA T20 Cup Live Score, KTS vs NWD Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- Which player will be a threat to India, reveals Misbah ul Haq
- Is Virat Kohli nervous of India-Pakistan clash?