The lockdown at Brisbane is going challenging for the Indian players and management as they still are doubtful to play the Gabba test. Recently, there has been an immense posting from the Indian ends who do not want to play the final Brisban test against Australia and deny living in lockdown like the animals in a zoo.
Too many statements from different Indians are still frenzied as they demanded to cut the series short or either demanded to change the venue for the last match. However, Australians troll them and believe that Team India does not want to play at Brisbane because of its tough pitch.
With all the news from India not willing to move to Brisbane, have officially been moved to Queensland where they are facing a tough lockdown. The team is currently in a five-star hotel that s 5km away from the Gabba ground. The Indian contingent has talked about what is going on inside the hotel.
He has revealed that the hotels are empty and even the players are obliged to clean their own rooms, toilets. Also, no proper facilities for food are available.
Indian players to clean their own toilets at Brisbane
“We are locked up in our rooms, have to make our own beds, clean our own toilets. Food is coming from a nearby Indian restaurant which will be given to us on our floor. We can’t move out of the floor that’s been designated for us. The entire hotel is empty, but we can’t use any amenities in the hotel including the swimming pool and the gym. All the cafes and restaurants in the hotel are shut,” the Indian contingent said about the condition.
- DEN vs ITA Live Score, ICC World Twenty20 Europe Qualifier Live Score, DEN vs ITA Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- NIG vs SLE Live Score, Sierra Leone tour of Nigeria Live Score, NIG vs SLE Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- BH-W vs PS-W Live Score, WBBL Live Score, BH-W vs PS-W Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- AM vs BD Live Score, Afghanistan One Day Tournament Live Score, AM vs BD Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- T20 World Cup: India’s heroics in first warm up match