Table of Contents
What happened to KL Rahul: Kantesh Lokesh Rahul, the captain of the Punjab Kings (PBKS) has been admitted to the hospital after he has been diagnosed with appendicitis. An official statement from the team exposed that the skipper complained of acute pain and was sent to the emergency room for further examination.
The case will now be solved surgically and it is speculated that Rahul is no more part of the IPL 2021. His severe condition had made the officials ask for prayers from the fans.
— Punjab Kings (@PunjabKingsIPL) May 2, 2021
IPL 2021: What happened to KL Rahul?
KL Rahul complained of severe abdomen pain last night and after not responding to the medication, he was taken to the emergency room for further tests which revealed that he was diagnosed with acute appendicitis. It will be resolved surgically and for safety measures, he has been transferred to the hospital.
It is pertinent to mention here that the PBKS are yet to announce the full-time captaincy replacement for Rahul. However, Mayank Agarwal can be the favorite candidate as he led the team as a stand-in captain in the last encounter.
The Punjab men are scheduled to play their upcoming encounter on 6th May versus the Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB). They lastly faced Delhi Capitals losing the match as they missed sufferer Rahul’s presence at the opening slot.
- HRT vs SKA Live Score, ECS Cyprus T10 2024 Live Score, HRT vs SKA Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- COB vs ZA Live Score, ECS Cyprus T10 2024 Live Score, COB vs ZA Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- VAW vs SAS Live Score, Navi Mumbai Premier League T20 Live Score, VAW vs SAS Live Score Updates
- JIB vs HRT Live Score, ECS Cyprus T10 2024 Live Score, JIB vs HRT Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- BAN-W vs GUJ-W Live Score, WPL 2024 Live Score, BAN-W vs GUJ-W Dream11 Prediction, Lineup