Table of Contents
ISL vs LAH Live Score, Pakistan Super League 2023 Live Score Updates, Here we are providing to our visitors ISL vs LAH Live Scorecard Today Match in our official site www.cricfolks.com. The match will be played between Islamabad United vs Lahore Qalandars at Pindi Club Ground, Rawalpindi.
How to get Live Cricket Score: Just Click on this LINK and enjoy ♥ every game.
Pakistan Super League 2023Live Cricket Score Today Match, KAR vs PES Live Score Updates
Pakistan Super League, 2023
Match Ended: Lahore Qalandars beat Islamabad United by 119 runs
Man of the match: Fakhar Zaman
- 5 Ovs: 72/3
- 10 Ovs: 104/4
LAH Power Play
LAH Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 28/3
- 10 Ovs: 57/7
ISL Power Play
ISL Fall of wickets
Pakistan Super League Live Score starts on 9 Mar 2023, Thur, 7:30 PM IST at Pindi Club Ground, Rawalpindi.
ISL vs LAH Playing XI’s
ISL vs LAH Squads
Islamabad United Squad:
Paul Stirling, Alex Hales, Colin Munro, Shadab Khan(C), Azam Khan(WK), Asif Ali, Mubashir Khan, Faheem Ashraf, Mohammad Wasim, Hasan Ali, Waqas Maqsood, Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Marchant de Lange, Muhammad Huraira, Zahir Khan, Zeeshan Zameer, Muhammad Musa, Athar Mahmood, Muhammad Akhlaq(WK), Danish Aziz, Zafar Gohar
Lahore Qalandars Squad:
Fakhar Zaman, Abdullah Shafique, Kamran Ghulam, Mohammad Hafeez, Zeeshan Ashraf(WK), Dean Foxcroft, David Wiese, Rashid-Khan, Shaheen Afridi(C), Haris Rauf, Zaman- Khan, Maaz khan, Ben Dunk(WK), Samit Patel, Matty Potts, Philip Salt(WK), Syed Faridoun, Sohail Akhtar, Mohammad Imran Randhawa, Akif Javed, Ahmad Daniyal, Harry Brook
ISL vs LAH Live Score Dream11 Prediction Lineup & Fantasy Tips:
Islamabad (ISL) will be up against Lahore Qalandars (LAH) in the 26th match of the PSL 2023. This match will be played the Pindi Club Ground in Rawalpindi. Islamabad United are second in the table with 6 wins and 2 losses in 8 matches. They won a nail bitting thriller against Multan Sultans in their previous match on the back of a half-century from Faheem Ashraf. On the other hand, Lahore suffered a defeat against Peshawar Zalmi and will be looking to bounce back.
Islamabad United is currently placed at the second position on the points table of this season of the Pakistan Super League whereas Lahore Qalandars is currently placed at the third spot on the points table.
Islamabad United played three matches in this season of the Pakistan Super League where they won two matches while Lahore Qalandars also played three matches in this season where they too, won two games.
The two teams have played five matches against each other in the last few seasons where Islamabad United won four matches while Lahore Qalandars managed to win only one game.
Islamabad United will take on Lahore Qalandars in the 12th match of the PSL 2022 on Saturday. With unreal hitting from Paul Stirling, Colin Munro and Azam Khan, Islamabad United recorded 229 runs on the board in the last game against Quetta Gladiators, and later 5 wicket haul from Shadab Khan helped them to seal the game by 43 runs. They bad deep which allows them to play fearless cricket. With 2 wins and a loss, they are at 2nd spot in the standings with 4 points.
After losing their 1st match against Multan Sultans by a mere margin, Lahore Qalandars made a strong statement with successive wins over Karachi Kings and Peshawar Zalmi. They played a good brand of cricket which is shown in the results. They need to keep the same tempo going for the rest of the tournament.
- Alex Hales is a right-handed batsman from Islamabad United. He has smashed 127 runs in this tournament so far.
- Shadab Khan is a right-handed batsman and right-arm leg-break bowler from Islamabad United. He has smacked 100 runs and picked up 6 wickets in this tournament so far.
- Shaheen Afridi is a left-handed batsman and left-arm medium fast bowler from Lahore Qalandars. He has grabbed 6 wickets in this tournament so far.
- Fakhar Zaman is a left-handed batsman from Lahore Qalandars. He has hammered 248 runs in this tournament so far.
- Playing in his first game of the tournament, Colin Munro straight away came in and scored a sensational 72* runs from just 39 balls against Quetta Gladiators, his knock comprised 3 fours and 5 sixes.
- Fakhar Zaman is in the brutal form at the moment, including one century and 2 half-centuries, he has hammered 248 runs in 3 matches in this tournament at an average of 82.66.
- Shadab Khan is showing his true all-round skills in this tournament. Islamabad skipper has scored scalped 6 wickets at an economy of 7.08 and scored 100 runs in 2 innings.
- David Wiese is an effective all-rounder in this format of the game. In 3 matches in this year’s PSL, he has scalped 2 wickets and scored 13 runs with the bat.
- Though Hasan Ali has conceded plenty of runs in this tournament, he has managed to pick up 5 wickets at an economy of 11.33.
- Shaheen Afridi has been fabulous with the ball for Lahore Qalandars, he has scalped 6 wickets in 3 matches at an economy of 7.5 with the best figures of 3 for 40.
- Azam Khan hit some big sixes in his innings of 65 runs in the last game against Quetta Gladiators. He is a powerful striker and a good pick for your fantasy teams.
Key Players for ISL vs LAH
Islamabad United Key Players:
- Colin Munro
- Hasan Ali
- Alex Hales
- Paul Stirling
- Shadab Khan
Lahore Qalandars Key Players:
- David Wiese
- Kamran Ghulam
- Haris Rauf
- Mohammad Hafeez
- Shaheen Afridi
- Fakhar Zaman
We are Providing to our visitores latest news and updates from PSL, IPL, ICC World Cup, The Ashes, Match Prediction & Fantasy cricket,ICC Teams Rankings on our official site www.cricfolks.com
- BT vs NYS Live Score, Abu Dhabi League 2023 Live Score, BT vs NYS Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- MIS vs KBR Live Score, Trinbago T10 Blast 2023 Live Score, MIS vs KBR Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- SPH vs BAD Live Score, ECS T10 Malta 2023 Live Score, SPH vs BAD Live Score Updates,
- TAD vs CB Live Score, Abu Dhabi League 2023 Live Score, TAD vs CB Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- BAD vs CRD Live Score, ECS T10 Malta 2023 Live Score, BAD vs CRD Live Score Updates,