Table of Contents
Like missing on Ben Stokes was not enough as the Rajasthan Royals (RR) suffer another massive blow with the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) pulling Jofra Archer out of the Indian Premier League (IPL 14).
When the Royals stood in their first match of the IPL 2021, he broke his finger as a result of which ECB gave no authority to RCB to reuse services of Stokes, a terrific all-rounder.
As the RR played versus the Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) on 22nd April, the pacer, Archer was not the part of his army amidst the injured hand.
Reportedly, he injured his hand via a piece of glass while cleaning the fish tank. His right hand’s tendon has been scanned under surgery pulling him out of cricketing action for over a month.
ECB says that the pacer might return to competitive cricket after a month and is allowed for light training as of now.
IPL 14: Rajasthan Royals suffer back to back blows
Here are the statements from the ECB,
Jofra Archer returned to bowling this week with higher intensity, and the ECB and Sussex medical teams will continue to monitor his progress,
Archer will now step up his training regime starting next week and will be in full training with Sussex. It is expected that he will return to cricket in the next fortnight if he can continue to bowl and prepare pain-free.
- HRT vs SKA Live Score, ECS Cyprus T10 2024 Live Score, HRT vs SKA Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- COB vs ZA Live Score, ECS Cyprus T10 2024 Live Score, COB vs ZA Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- VAW vs SAS Live Score, Navi Mumbai Premier League T20 Live Score, VAW vs SAS Live Score Updates
- JIB vs HRT Live Score, ECS Cyprus T10 2024 Live Score, JIB vs HRT Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- BAN-W vs GUJ-W Live Score, WPL 2024 Live Score, BAN-W vs GUJ-W Dream11 Prediction, Lineup