KHP vs BAL Live Score, Pakistan One Day 2022 Live Score Updates, Here we are providing to our visitors KHP vs BAL Live Scorecard Today Match in our official site www.cricfolks.com. The match will be played between Khyber Pakhtunkhwa vs Balochistan Multan Cricket Stadium, Multan.
How to get Live Cricket Score: Just Click on this LINK and enjoy ♥ every game.
Pakistan One Day 2022 Live Cricket Score Today Match, KHP vs BAL Live Score Updates
Pakistan Cup, 2022
Match Ended: Balochistan beat Khyber Pakhtunkhwa by 8 wickets
- 5 Ovs: 22/3
- 10 Ovs: 41/4
KHP Power Play
KHP Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 28/0
- 10 Ovs: 58/0
BAL Power Play
BAL Fall of wickets
|Muhammad Mohsin Khan||61||61.61||0|
KHP vs BAL Live Score starts on April 1st at 10:00 AM IST and 9:30 AM Local Time at Multan Cricket Stadium, Multan.
KHP vs BAL Playing XI’s:
Ashfaq Ahmed, Muhammad Mohsin Khan, Kamran Ghulam, Adil Amin, Mohammad Sarwar, Rehan Afridi (wk), Imran Khan, Sameen Gul, Muhammad Imran, Sajid Khan, Khalid Usman (c)
Imran Butt, Haseebullah, Abdul Bangalzai, Asad Shafiq, Ayaz Tasawwar, Bismillah Khan (wk), Amad Butt, Yasir Shah (c), Kashif Bhatti, Khurram Shahzad, Akif Javed
KHP vs BAL Squads
Bismillah Khan (wk), Abdul Bangalzai, Awais Zia, Imran Farhat (c), Akbar-ur-Rehman, Ayaz Tasawwar, Umaid Asif, Kashif Bhatti, Taj Wali, Gohar Faiz, Raza-ul-Hasan, Adnan Akmal, Ali Rafiq, Jalat Khan, Taimoor Ali, Nazar Hussain.
Irfanullah Shah, Arshad-Iqbal, Usman Khan-Shinwari,Mohammad Haris (wk), Fakhar Zaman, Adil Amin, Sahibzada Farhan, Musadiq Ahmed, Khalid Usman (c), Asif Afridi, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Imran, Muhammad Amir Azmat, Imran Khan. Mohammad Mohsin, Israrullah, Rehan Afridi, Mohammad Wasim, Mohammad Amir Khan.
KHP vs BAL Live Score Dream11 Prediction Lineup & Fantasy Tips:
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa will lock horns with Balochistan in the Finals of the Pakistan Cup 2022 on Friday. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa cruised into the finals with a thrilling win over Central Punjab by 6 wickets in the 1st Semi-Final. Kamran Ghulam played a gem of an innings under pressure and won the game for his side. They are in a good shape and dreaming of lifting the trophy.
Balochistan on the other hand put up a strong performance against Sindh in the 2nd Semi-Final and stormed into the finals with 13 runs victory. A century from Haseebullah and collective bowling efforts from their bowlers helped them to win a game. Both sides are extremely formidable and we can expect a good contest between them.
- Kamran Ghulam is a real match winner for Khyber. He has the ability to bat throughout the innings which makes him more special. Including 2 centuries and 2 half-centuries he has scored 461 runs in 11 matches so far in this tournament at an average of 41.9 and picked up 5 wickets as well.
- Adil Amin is another important member of the Khyber line-up. So far in this competition, he has amassed 453 runs in 11 matches at an average of 45.3 and even claimed 2 wickets.
- Haseebullah is the 2nd leading run-scorer in this tournament. Including 3 centuries and a half-century, he has amassed 569 runs at an average of 56.9.
- Asad Shafiq knows exactly how to pace the innings and his experience will be a huge plus point for him. In 9 innings in this tournament, he has scored 489 runs at an average of 97.8 and even picked up 5 wickets
Key Players for KHP vs BAL
Khyber Key Players
- Mohammad Rizwan
- Mohammad Haris
- Fakhar Zaman
- Sahibzada Farhan
- Musadiq Ahmed
Balochistan Key Players
- Bismillah Khan
- Haris Sohail
- Imam ul Haq
- Ayaz Tasawar
- Abdul Bangalzai
We are Providing to our visitores latest news and updates from PSL, IPL, ICC World Cup, The Ashes, Match Prediction & Fantasy cricket,ICC Teams Rankings on our official site www.cricfolks.com
- Reviving Best of Shoaib Malik on his 41st Birthday
- EMI vs GUL Live Score, International League T20 2023 Live Score, EMI vs GUL Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- GZZ vs BBL Live Score, ECS T10 Malta Live Score, GZZ vs BBL Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- SA vs ENG Live Score, South Africa vs England ODI Live Score, SA vs ENG Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- Zalmi appoints Kamran Akmal as head coach