KOL vs DC Live Score, Tata IPL 2022 Live Score Updates, Here we are providing to our visitors KOL vs DC Live Scorecard Today Match in our official site www.cricfolks.com. The match will be played between Kolkata Knight Riders vs Delhi Capitals at Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai.
How to get Live Cricket Score: Just Click on this LINK and enjoy ♥ every game.
Tata IPL 2022 League Live Cricket Score Today Match, KOL vs DC Live Score Updates
Indian Premier League, 2022
Match Ended: Delhi Capitals beat Kolkata Knight Riders by 44 runs
Man of the match: Kuldeep Yadav
- 5 Ovs: 54/2
- 10 Ovs: 114/4
DC Power Play
DC Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 34/5
- 10 Ovs: 80/8
KKR Power Play
KKR Fall of wickets
KOL vs DC Live Score starts on April 10th at 3:30 PM IST and Local Time at Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai.
KOL vs DC Playing XI’s
KOL vs DC Squads
Kolkata Knight Riders Squad:
Venkatesh Iyer, Ajinkya Rahane, Shreyas Iyer(C), Sam Billings(WK), Nitish Rana, Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Pat Cummins, Umesh Yadav, Rasikh Salam, Varun Chakravarthy, Mohammad Nabi, Aaron Finch, Baba Indrajith, Rinku Singh, Abhijeet Tomar, Pratham Singh, Aman Khan, Ramesh Kumar, Ashok Sharma, Anukul Sudhakar Roy, Sheldon Jackson(WK), Chamika Karunaratne, Tim Southee, Shivam Mavi
Delhi Capitals Squad:
David Warner, Prithvi Shaw, Rishabh Pant(WK)(C), Rovman Powell, Sarfaraz Khan, Lalit Yadav, Axar Patel, Shardul Thakur, Kuldeep Yadav, Mustafizur Rahman, Anrich Nortje, Pravin Dubey, Mitchell Marsh, Tim Seifert(WK), Yash Dhull, Kona Srikar-Bharat(WK), Ripal Patel, Chetan Sakariya, Vicky Ostwal, Mandeep Singh, Ashwin Hebbar, Khaleel Ahmed, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Lungi Ngidi
KOL vs DC Live Score Dream11 Prediction Lineup & Fantasy Tips:
Kolkata Knight Riders will be squaring off against Delhi Capitals for the first time in the nineteenth match of this season of the Tata IPL.
Kolkata Knight Riders are currently placed at the top of the points table of this season of the Tata IPL whereas Delhi Capitals is currently placed at the seventh spot on the points table.
Kolkata Knight Riders played four matches in this season of the Tata IPL where they won three matches while Delhi Capitals played three matches in this season where they managed to win only one game.
Kolkata Knight Riders played their last game against Kolkata Knight Riders where they won the game by 5 wickets. Venkatesh Iyer smashed 50 runs while Pat Cummins knocked 56 runs and took 2 wickets for Kolkata Knight Riders in that game.
On the other hand, Delhi Capitals played their last game against Lucknow Super Giants where Lucknow Super Giants beat them by 6 wickets. Prithvi Shaw stacked 61 runs for Delhi Capitals in that game.
These two teams have played 31 matches against each other in the history of IPL so far where Kolkata Knight Riders managed to win 12 matches while Delhi Capitals won the remaining games.
Having lost 3 in a row, CSK would be desperate to open their account on the points table with a win here against another win-less side.
- Shreyas Iyer is finding it difficult to score big runs in this year’s IPL. Knight Riders, skipper has managed to score 69 runs in 4 matches with the highest score of 26. He is expected to deliver big in this match.
- Prithvi Shaw is timing the ball extremely well and scoring runs easily in the Powerplay. In 3 matches in this tournament, he has scored 109 runs at an average of 36.33 with the highest score of 61.
- Andre Russell will give more solidarity to Knight Riders in the middle, he has got immense power to hit big sixes. So far in this tournament, he has scored 106 runs at an average of 53 and managed to pick up 2 wickets as well.
- Uncapped player, Lalit Yadav playing his role quite well for Delhi Capitals in this year’s IPL. Delhi-born 25-year-old all-rounder has scored 73 runs in this tournament at an average of 73 and picked up a wicket as well.
- Umesh Yadav has completely transformed his bowling in this tournament and already picked up 9 wickets in 4 matches at an impressive economy of 5.25.
- Chinaman Kuldeep Yadav has kept the faith of the management and delivered well every time he got the ball. In 3 matches, he has scalped 6 wickets with the best figures of 3 for 18.
- Rishabh Pant is the first choice wicket-keeping option for your fantasy teams. Delhi skipper has added 83 runs in 3 matches in this tournament at an average of 41.5 with a strike rate of 123.88.
Key Players for KOL vs DC
Kolkata Knight Riders Key Players:
- Varun Chakravarthy
- Venkatesh Iyer
- Shreyas Iyer
- Pat Cummins
- Andre Russell
- Umesh Yadav
Delhi Capitals Key Players:
- Anrich Nortje
- David Warner
- Mustafizur Rahman
- Axar Patel
- Rishabh Pant
- Prithvi Shaw
- Kuldeep Yadav
We are Providing to our visitores latest news and updates from PSL, IPL, ICC World Cup, The Ashes, Match Prediction & Fantasy cricket,ICC Teams Rankings on our official site www.cricfolks.com
- SLG vs ETR Live Score, ECS T10 Gibraltar 2023 Live Score, SLG vs ETR Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- KWN vs DDD Live Score, ICCA Arabian T20 League 2023 Live Score, KWN vs DDD Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- PRE vs CT Live Score, SA T20 League 2023 Live Score, PRE vs CT Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- Decision on Asia Cup 2023 delayed
- Twitter trends as Shahid Afridi once again relive Boom Boom moments with bat