Seated at number five on the points table, Quetta Gladiators will lock-horns with Multan Sultans in a do-or-die match for them. Sultans are currently cruising at the top and are safely stationed at a comfortable spot in the play-offs. On the other hand, the Gladiators are very much in the struggle to stay in the competition.
The last time the two teams met, Sarfaraz’s team had to suffer an embarrassing defeat. Just short of six runs, the entire team of Gladiators crumbled down at 168 while chasing 175 runs. It wouldn’t be wrong to say that the Sultans also struggled in the match and could only lay a foundation thanks to an 88 run stunner pulled off by Shan Masood. But it was the batting that lacked for team Quetta and kept them away from the win.
But the men in purple still have a chance in the tournament if the openers perform well. The other day, Will Smeed played a remarkable inning of 99 runs but it went in vain as the yellow storm dominated them in the match. A win in this match will hand them two crucial points. If Islamabad United loses their next set of matches and Quetta wins it then they will surely cruise to the play-offs. But the purple force has to put their all in if they want that to happen.
The match will be broadcasted at 2:30 PM PST.
- BT vs NYS Live Score, Abu Dhabi League 2023 Live Score, BT vs NYS Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- MIS vs KBR Live Score, Trinbago T10 Blast 2023 Live Score, MIS vs KBR Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- SPH vs BAD Live Score, ECS T10 Malta 2023 Live Score, SPH vs BAD Live Score Updates,
- TAD vs CB Live Score, Abu Dhabi League 2023 Live Score, TAD vs CB Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- BAD vs CRD Live Score, ECS T10 Malta 2023 Live Score, BAD vs CRD Live Score Updates,