Table of Contents
MI vs SRH Live Score, Tata IPL 2022 Live Score Updates, Here we are providing to our visitors MI vs SRH Live Scorecard Today Match in our official site www.cricfolks.com. The match will be played between Mumbai Indians vs Sunrisers Hyderabad at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai.
How to get Live Cricket Score: Just Click on this LINK and enjoy ♥ every game.
Tata IPL 2022 League Live Cricket Score Today Match, MI vs SRH Live Score Updates
MI vs SRH Live Score starts on 17th May at 7:30 PM IST and Local Time at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai..
MI vs SRH Playing XI’s
MI vs SRH Squads
Jasprit Bumrah, Fabian Allen, Tilak Varma, Daniel Sams, Murugan Ashwin, Hrithik Shokeen, Aryan Juyal, Rahul Buddhi, Suryakumar Yadav, Mayank Markande, Kieron Pollard, Sanjay Yadav, Jaydev Unadkat, Arjun Tendulkar, Basil Thampi, Tim David, Tymal Mills, Riley Meredith, Rohit Sharma(c), Arshad Khan, Anmolpreet Singh, Ishan Kishan(w), Dewald Brevis, Ramandeep Singh
Kane Williamson(c), Nicholas Pooran(w), Jagadeesha Suchith, Vishnu Vinod, Aiden Markram, Ravikumar Samarth, Abhishek Sharma, Shreyas Gopal, Priyam Garg, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Marco Jansen, Glenn Phillips, Romario Shepherd, Saurabh Dubey, Kartik Tyagi, Rahul Tripathi, T Natarajan, Shashank Singh, Abdul Samad, Umran Malik, Washington Sundar, Bhuvneshwar Kumar
MI vs SRH Live Score Dream11 Prediction Lineup & Fantasy Tips:
Mumbai Indians will take on Sunrisers Hyderabad in the 65th match of IPL 2022 on Tuesday. It will be the second-last game for both teams. MI, who are already out of the playoffs race, will try to finish their campaign with a win in the remaining games. MI defeated Chennai Super Kings in the last game by 5 wickets after bundling up the defending champions for just 97 runs and chased this total in 14.5 overs.
Sunrisers Hyderabad has won 5 out of 12 matches and needs to win the remaining 2 games to have a chance to qualify for the playoffs. SRH has lost its last five matches and it would be tough to make a comeback at this stage of the league. Four of these five losses have come while batting second and SRH would hope for a better performance from the batters.
- Ishan Kishan is a left-handed wicketkeeper-batsman from Mumbai Indians. He has hammered 327 runs in this tournament so far and will be aiming to make a significant impact with the bat once again here. He can surely be a part of your MI vs SRH Dream11 Prediction team.
- Jasprit Bumrah is a right-handed batsman and right-arm medium-fast bowler from Mumbai Indians. He has hunted 11 wickets in this tournament so far. He will be among the crucial picks for this contest.
- Daniel Sams is a right-handed batsman and left-arm medium-fast bowler from Mumbai Indians. He has picked up 11 wickets in this tournament so far and can come in handy once again here. MI vs SRH Dream11 Prediction team.
- Abhishek Sharma is a left-handed batsman from Sunrisers Hyderabad. He has stacked 374 runs in this tournament so far. He will be a safe option to consider for this game.
- Aiden Markram is a right-handed batsman and right-arm off-break bowler from Sunrisers Hyderabad. He has smacked 358 runs and took 1 wicket in this tournament so far. MI vs SRH Dream11 Prediction team.
Key Players for MI vs SRH
Mumbai Indians Key Players
- Tilak Varma is the top run-scorer had scored 334 runs at a strike rate of 136.
- Ishan Kishan had also scored 321 runs at a strike rate of 117.
- Jasprit Bumrah is the best bowler had picked up 10 wickets.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Key Players
- Abhishek Sharma is the top run-scorer had scored 331 runs at a strike rate of 132.
- Aiden Markram had also scored 326 runs at a strike rate of 142.
- T Natarajan is the best bowler had picked up 17 wickets.
We are Providing to our visitores latest news and updates from PSL, IPL, ICC World Cup, The Ashes, Match Prediction & Fantasy cricket,ICC Teams Rankings on our official site www.cricfolks.com