Former Pakistani cricketer Mohammad Amir has been blessed with a baby girl. The pacer announced the news on the 21st of September, sharing an adorable photo of her baby on his social media accounts. Despite all the criticism he has been gathering for various reasons, Amir is now collecting ‘congratulations’ and ‘prayers’ from all across the world for his daughter’s arrival.
Amir married a British citizen, Narjis Khatoon, in 2016. They had two daughters together named Minsa and Zoya until now and have decided to name the third-born Ayra Amir. Here is his tweet,
Alhumdulillah we are blessed with a baby girl ayra amir. pic.twitter.com/pW5y47JvUM
— Mohammad Amir (@iamamirofficial) September 21, 2022
The fast bowler announced his retirement from international cricket on developing issues with then PCB management, including Misbah ul Haq and Waqar Younis. Since his inclusion in the spot-fixing scandal alongside Mohammad Asif and Salman Butt back in 2010, he has been part of the controversial headlines.
He was banned for five years and was the only one from the trio to get another chance to represent Pakistan again. However, with further controversies developing, including flaming Tweets, and reversing retirement decisions with nearby World events, have ended his career with Pakistan Cricket. The ex-Pakistani bower is now seen representing various leagues across the world.
- PSL leading wicket-taker: How many wickets Hasan Ali needs to surpass Wahab Riaz?
- PSL leading run-scorer: How many runs Fakhar Zaman needs to overcome Babar Azam?
- Which is the second most-watched T20 league in the world?
- Pollard gets 4-day leave from PSL for Anant Ambani’s wedding
- Why no exhibition matches for women cricketers? Questions Bismah