Mohammad Rizwan is going like an absolute threat for Pakistan‘s opposition parties hitting back-to-back fifties in the red-ball format. His last five innings have been incredible and the tendred performances have dragged Rizwan in the trending session of Twitter.
It has been months since the cricketing fraternity is talking about Rizwan’s performances. In the ongoing second test against New Zealand, Rizwan’s sixth fifty came up which is his consecutive fifth half-century.
Mohammad Rizwan last five test innings are incredible
Have a quick look at his last five test innings:
72 vs England (2nd Test, 2020)
53 vs England (3rd Test, 2020)
71 vs New Zealand (1st Test, 2020)
60 vs New Zealand (1st Test, 2020)
61 vs New Zealand (2nd Test, 2021)
The year 2020 has been progressive for Rizwan as he averages 63.4 in his last five test innings. Notably, he has been given captain duties as Babar Azam is missing out on the tests after being absent in the three-match T20I series.
Babar’s injury came during training sessions in Queensland and as a consequence, Shadab Khan was elected as the skipper. However, the side lost by 1-2 and continued to lose the first test under Kiwis.
In the ongoing second test match, Pakistan fell short of wickets on just 297 runs. Shan Masood, Abid Ali, and Haris Sohail have once again failed to impress consecutively. Whereas, Azhar is now on the list of Pakistanis scoring most 90s in the test format. Notably, he has scored 93 off 172 with his fourth score coming 90+. Faheem Ashraf’s tactics recently have also remained appreciative.
- NIG vs SLE Live Score, Sierra Leone tour of Nigeria Live Score, NIG vs SLE Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- BH-W vs PS-W Live Score, WBBL Live Score, BH-W vs PS-W Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- AM vs BD Live Score, Afghanistan One Day Tournament Live Score, AM vs BD Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- T20 World Cup: India’s heroics in first warm up match
- Ramiz Raja opens up on reviving India Pakistan Cricket