Mohamad Rizwan has topped the list of current wicketkeepers as he averages higher than anyone in the red-ball format.
Test batting average of all current wicketkeepers including some big names like Tim Paine, Johnny Bairstow, Jos Buttler, Rishabh Pant, is less than Pakistan’s Rizwan.
He averages 41.28 in test cricket that is the most by any current wicketkeeping batsmen.
Have a look:
Read: Mohammad Rizwan has made an unbelievable record
Rizwan is going like an absolute threat for Pakistan‘s opposition parties hitting back-to-back fifties in the red-ball format. His last five innings have been incredible and the tendred performances have dragged Rizwan in the trending session of Twitter.
It has been months since the cricketing fraternity is talking about Rizwan’s performances. In the ongoing second test against New Zealand, Rizwan’s sixth fifty came up which is his consecutive fifth half-century.
Have a quick look at his last five test innings:
72 vs England (2nd Test, 2020)
53 vs England (3rd Test, 2020)
71 vs New Zealand (1st Test, 2020)
60 vs New Zealand (1st Test, 2020)
61 vs New Zealand (2nd Test, 2021)
The year 2020 has been progressive for Rizwan as he averages 63.4 in his last five test innings. Notably, he has been given captain duties as Babar Azam is missing out on the tests after being absent in the three-match T20I series.
- SLL vs BCP Live Score, ECS T10 Cyprus Live Score, SLL vs BCP Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- KTS vs NWD Live Score, CSA T20 Cup Live Score, KTS vs NWD Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- Which player will be a threat to India, reveals Misbah ul Haq
- Is Virat Kohli nervous of India-Pakistan clash?
- FOR vs GEK Live Score, ECS T10 Corfu Live Score, FOR vs GEK Dream11 Prediction, Lineup