Former Indian cricketer MS Dhoni is in hot water after an FIR has been registered against him and seven others in Bihar’s Begusarai district. The case has put him in legal trouble and has been transferred to Judicial Magistrate Ajay Kumar Mishra after a hearing in the court.
The legal matters include the company that Dhoni worked for in past named New Global Produce India Limited. The FIR has been filed on Monday in Begusarai’s CJM’s court. The company SK enterprises by New Global Produce India Limited has complained against Dhoni for a cheque that bounced worth INR 30 Lakh which was disposed to it.
According to reports, the SK Enterprise received an order of Rs 30 Lakh for fertilizers from New Global Produce India Limited. The order was delivered by SK Enterprise, but allegedly the vendor did not comply with the earlier agreement. Consequently, a hefty amount of fertilizers remaining unsold. The firm took back the remaining products and issued the agency with a cheque of Rs 30 lakh in return. But when the cheque was deposited in the bank, it bounced.
SK Enterprise issued a legal warning to New Global Produce India Limited but did not get any response from the company. As a consequence, the proprietor Neeraj Kumar Nirala decided to file an FIR against MS Dhoni and seven others after the non-compliance of New Global Produce Limited.
FIR against Dhoni and seven others has been registered by a firm named SK Enterprises.
— SportsTiger (@sportstigerapp) June 1, 2022
- SLG vs ETR Live Score, ECS T10 Gibraltar 2023 Live Score, SLG vs ETR Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- KWN vs DDD Live Score, ICCA Arabian T20 League 2023 Live Score, KWN vs DDD Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- PRE vs CT Live Score, SA T20 League 2023 Live Score, PRE vs CT Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- Decision on Asia Cup 2023 delayed
- Twitter trends as Shahid Afridi once again relive Boom Boom moments with bat