MS-W vs AS-W Live Score, Women’s Big Bash League 2021 Live Score Updates, Here we are providing to our visitors MS-W vs AS-W Live Scorecard Today Match in our official site www.cricfolks.com. The match will be played between Melbourne Stars Women vs Adelaide Strikers Women at Karen Rolton Oval, Adelaide.
How to get Live Cricket Score: Just Click on this LINK and enjoy ♥ every game.
WBBL 2021 Live Cricket Score Today Match, MS-W vs AS-W Live Score Updates
Women's Big Bash League, 2021
Match Ended: Melbourne Stars Women beat Adelaide Strikers Women by 37 runs
Man of the match: Meg Lanning
- 5 Ovs: 48/3
- 10 Ovs: 105/4
MS-W Power Play
MS-W Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 30/3
- 10 Ovs: 65/7
AS-W Power Play
AS-W Fall of wickets
|Dane Van Niekerk||1111||106.92||77|
MS-W vs ST-W Live Score starts on 6th Novebber 8:30 AM IST and 2:00 PM local time at the Karen Rolton Oval, Adelaide.
MS-W vs AS-W Playing XI’s
Melbourne Stars Women
Elyse Villani, Annabel Sutherland, Meg Lanning (c), Maia Bouchier, Kim Garth, Anna Lanning, Tess Flintoff, Nicole Faltum (wk), Linsey Smith, Sophie Day, Rhys McKenna
Adelaide Strikers Women
Dane van Niekerk, Katie Mack, Laura Wolvaardt, Tahlia McGrath (c), Bridget Patterson, Madeline Penna, Amanda-Jade Wellington, Tegan McPharlin (wk), Sarah Coyte, Megan Schutt, Darcie Brown
MS-W vs AS-W Squads
Melbourne Stars Women Squad:
Meg Lanning, Rhys McKenna, Annabel Sutherland, Georgia Gall, Maddy Darke, Nicole Faltum, Erin Osborne, Linsey Smith, Sophie Day, Tess Flintoff, Anna Lanning, Elyse Villani, Kim Garth, Lucy Cripps, Maia Bouchier
Adelaide Strikers Women Squad:
Annie O’Neil, Bridget Patterson, Katie Mack, Laura Wolvaardt, Dane Van Niekerk, Madeline Penna, Nell Bryson Smith , Tahlia McGrath, Tegan McPharlin, Amanda-Jade Wellington, Darcie Brown, Jemma Barsby, Meagan Dixon, Megan Schutt, Sarah Coyte
MS-W vs AS-W Live Score Dream11 Prediction Lineup & Fantasy Tips:
The two teams need to need to work on their performances in order to keep their qualification hopes alive in the WBBL 2021. Melbourne Stars Women are currently sixth in the points table with three victories from eight league matches.
Stars will be hoping for standout performances from players like Tess Flintoff, Meg Lanning, and Maia Bounchier to stay relevant in the competition.
Melbourne Stars Women:
Meg Lanning has returned to form which is a good sign for Stars Women. In 7 matches in this year’s WBBL, she has scored 96 runs at an average of 19.2.
Elyse Villani is leading the way with the bat for Stars Women, she has accumulated 215 runs in 7 matches in this tournament at an average of 35.83 with the highest score of 54*.
Kim Garth has scored 93 runs at an average of 31 in this tournament and has also taken a team-high 11 wickets at a strike rate of 14.7. She is now the 2nd highest wicket taker in this tournament.
Annabel Sutherland is the second leading wicket taker for MS-W with 9 scalps in this tournament and she has a BBI of 3/21. She has also chipped in with 97 runs.
Maia Bouchier is a middle order batter, who is in great touch in this tournament, having scored 167 runs at an average of 41.75. She has a top score of 47 and costs just 8.5 credits for the team.
Tess Flintoff is a solid budget pick at 8.5 credits, having picked up 5 wickets in 7 matches here at a strike rate of 27.6.
Adelaide Strikers Women:
Dane van Niekerk scored her 1st half-century of the tournament in the last match against Melbourne Renegades Women where she smashed 62 runs from 47 balls. Overall, in this competition, she has scored 136 runs at an average of 27.2 and chipped in with a wicket as well.
Laura Wolvaardt has scored the most runs for Strikers Women in this tournament. In 5 innings, she has scored 142 runs at an average of 35.5 with the highest score of 54.
Megan Schutt has excelled in her 2 games, picking up 3 wickets at a team-best economy of 4.62 to go with an average of 12.33 and a strike rate of 16.
Tahlia McGrath is a batting allrounder. She has scored 116 runs at an average of 29 in this tournament while also picking up 5 wickets. She has a top score of 50 and a BBI of 3/17.
Sarah Coyte is the leading wicket taker for AS-W in this tournament with 9 wickets at an economy of 6.73. She has a BBI of 3/20 and costs just 8.5 credits for the team.
Key Players for MS-W vs AS-W:
Melbourne Stars Women Key Players
- Meg Lanning has returned to form which is a good sign for Stars Women. In 7 matches in this year’s WBBL, she has scored 96 runs at an average of 19.2.
- Elyse Villani is leading the way with the bat for Stars Women, she has accumulated 215 runs in 7 matches in this tournament at an average of 35.83 with the highest score of 54*.
Adelaide Strikers Women Key Players
- Dane van Niekerk scored her 1st half-century of the tournament in the last match against Melbourne Renegades Women where she smashed 62 runs from 47 balls. Overall, in this competition, she has scored 136 runs at an average of 27.2 and chipped in with a wicket as well.
- Laura Wolvaardt has scored the most runs for Strikers Women in this tournament. In 5 innings, she has scored 142 runs at an average of 35.5 with the highest score of 54.
We are Providing to our visitores latest news and updates from PSL, IPL, ICC World Cup, The Ashes, Match Prediction & Fantasy cricket,ICC Teams Rankings on our official site www.cricfolks.com
- KET vs SOM Live Score, English T20 Blast 2022 Live Score, KET vs SOM Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- YOR vs WOR Live Score, English T20 Blast 2022 Live Score, YOR vs WOR Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- Pakistan current political situation put Pak vs WI series in danger
- Pakistan Women Cricketers need opportunities to get better, says Babar Azam
- Umar Gul officially appointed Afghanistan’s bowling coach