Table of Contents
MUL vs ISL Live Score, Pakistan Super League 2022 Live Score Updates, Here we are providing to our visitors MUL vs ISL Live Scorecard Today Match in our official site www.cricfolks.com. The match will be played between Islamabad vs Multan Sultans at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore.
How to get Live Cricket Score: Just Click on this LINK and enjoy ♥ every game.
Pakistan Super League 2022 Live Cricket Score Today Match, MUL vs ISL Live Score Updates
Pakistan Super League, 2022
Match Ended: Multan Sultans beat Islamabad United by 6 wickets
Man of the match: Imran Tahir
- 5 Ovs: 35/1
- 10 Ovs: 53/4
ISL Power Play
ISL Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 36/0
- 10 Ovs: 65/0
MUL Power Play
MUL Fall of wickets
|Marchant de Lange||9||75||2|
Pakistan Super League Live Score starts on 20th February at 8:00 PM IST and 7:30 PM Local Time at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore.
MUL vs ISL Playing XI’s
MUL vs ISL Squads
Islamabad United Squad:
Asif Ali, Colin Munro, Hasan Ali (Platinum), Faheem Ashraf, Marchant De Lange, Shadab Khan (Brand Ambassador), Alex Hales (Mentor), Azam Khan, Mohammad Wasim Jnr (Gold), Danish Aziz, Mohammad Akhlaq, Paul Stirling, Reece Topley, Zafar Gohar (Silver), Mubasir Khan, Zeeshan Zameer (Emerging), Rahmanullah Gurbaz and Ather Mehmood (Supplementary)
Multan Sultans Squad:
Tim David, Mohammad Rizwan, Rilee Rossouw (Platinum), Imran Tahir (Mentor), Odean Smith (Diamond), Sohaib Maqsood (Diamond), Khushdil Shah (Brand Ambassador), Shahnawaz Dahani, Shan Masood (Gold), Anwar Ali, Asif Afridi, Imran Khan Snr, Rumman Raees Rovman Powell (Silver), Aamer Azmat, Abbas Afridi (Emerging), Blessing Muzarabani and Ihsanullah (Supplementary)
MUL vs ISL Live Score Dream11 Prediction Lineup & Fantasy Tips:
Islamabad United started their campaign with a massive nine-wicket win against Peshawar Zalmi. Chasing a target of 169 both Hales and Stirling went berserk, and even after the latter was run-out, Gurbaz came in swinging and made sure the momentum never dipped as they chased it with 4 overs to spare.
On the other hand, Multan Sultans made it 3/3 and they continue to occupy the top spot in the points table. They also became the first team in this season to win a match by defending the target. Shan Masood’s excellent knock helped them get to 174 before the bowlers put the brake and Willey defended 8 runs in the final over to get them past the line. This promises to be a great match.
The Islamabad United have been one of the finest sides in the tournament, and have won 4 out of their last 5 games. They started this season with a win by chasing a total of around 170 in 16 overs and would be confident of their abilites. While the defending champions Multan Sultans have been terrific with 3 consecutive wins in the 2022 season. They defended their total of 174 in the last fixture and are in a terrific momentum in both departments of the game.
- Paul Stirling, who recently was named in the 2021 ODI team of the year, made an excellent start to 2022 in T20s. He smashed a 25-ball 57 last match vs Zalmi in a player of the match performance.
- Alex Hales was also outstanding (81* off 54 balls). Hales has struck 126 runs in five innings vs Sultans at an average of 31.50 and strike rate of 135.48.
- Hales at Karachi: 10 inns, 327 runs, avg. 36.33, SR 143.42.
- If required, Asif Ali will be a key finisher for Islamabad. The middle order batsman was excellent in this area in the T20 World Cup, but he will be aiming to improve on a poor record vs Sultans: 8 inns, 91 runs, avg. 13.00, SR 109.64.
- Shadab Khan has the most wickets in Islamabad-Multan matches (10 in nine games). He averages 23.40 and concedes 7.55 an over.
- Hasan Ali, who started PSL 2022 well with a two-fer vs Zalmi, has eight wickets in seven matches vs Sultans (econ. 7.37). Also, the seamer has taken 26 wickets in 20 T20s at Karachi.
- Mohammad Rizwan’s duck against Quetta was quite the shock. Expect the skipper to walk out to the crease motivated and ready to deliver.
- Rizwan has struck 171 runs in 10 innings vs Islamabad at an average of 34.20 and strike rate of 129.55. This includes a 53-ball 71 on this ground last year.
- Shan Masood is in brilliant form. The left-hander has slammed 197 runs in three innings so far in PSL 2022 at a brilliant strike rate of 156.34. No player has more runs than Masood so far this season.
- Masood scored 59 (37) and 25 (22) in his last two innings vs Islamabad United.
- Sohaib Maqsood played a blinder vs Islamabad in last season’s Qualifier (59 off 41 balls). The right-hander had scored just 28 runs in his previous four knocks vs United, so Sultans will be hoping for an impactful knock today. Surprisingly, Maqsood is striking at just 100 so far this season (71 runs).
- Khushdil Shah is on fire at the moment. The all-rounder smashed 18 off four balls two games ago to seal victory vs Lahore, before taking a three-wicket haul yesterday vs Quetta.
Key Players for MUL vs ISL
Quetta Gladiator Key Players
- James Vince
- Jason Roy
- Umar Akmal
- Ben Duckett
- Abdul Bangalzai
Peshawar Zalmi Key Players
- Tom Kohler-Cadmore
- Liam Livingstone
- Haider Ali
- Hazratullah Zazai
- Shoaib Malik
- Sherfane Rutherford
We are Providing to our visitores latest news and updates from PSL, IPL, ICC World Cup, The Ashes, Match Prediction & Fantasy cricket,ICC Teams Rankings on our official site www.cricfolks.com
- Hafeez once committed ‘not to work’ with FIXERS, fans and experts ask him to resign
- Despite unwillingness, Wahab Riaz reverts his decision to work with Salman Butt
- PSL franchises are reportedly bribing players
- CB vs NW Live Score, Abu Dhabi T10 Live Score, CB vs NW Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- KBR vs PBR Live Score, TrinBago T10 Blast 2023 Live Score, KBR vs PBR Dream11 Prediction, Lineup