MUL vs LAH Live Score, Pakistan Super League 2022 Live Score Updates, Here we are providing to our visitors MUL vs LAH Live Scorecard Today Match in our official site www.cricfolks.com. The match will be played between Multan Sultans vs Lahore Qalandars at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore.
How to get Live Cricket Score: Just Click on this LINK and enjoy ♥ every game.
Pakistan Super League 2022 Live Cricket Score Today Match, MUL vs LAH Live Score Updates
Pakistan Super League, 2022
Match Ended: Lahore Qalandars beat Multan Sultans by 42 runs
Man of the match: Mohammad Hafeez
- 5 Ovs: 77/1
- 10 Ovs: 109/2
LAH Power Play
LAH Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 39/5
- 10 Ovs: 80/6
MUL Power Play
MUL Fall of wickets
Pakistan Super League Live Score starts on 27th February at 8:00 PM IST and 7:30 PM Local Time at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore.
MUL vs LAH Playing XI’s
Mohammad Rizwan©(wk), Shan Masood, Sohaib Maqsood, Rilee Rossouw, Khushdil Shah, Tim David, David Willey, Imran Tahir, Imran Khan, Shahnawaz Dahani, Ihsanullah
Fakhar Zaman, Abdullah Shafique, Sohail Akhtar, Mohammad Hafeez, Ben Dunk(WK), David Wiese, Samit Patel, Rashid-Khan, Shaheen Afridi©, Ahmad Daniyal, Haris Rauf
MUL vs LAH Squads
Multan Sultans Squad:
Anwar Ali, Blessing Muzarabani, Mohammad Rizwan (c & wk), Shan Masood, Rizwan Hussain, Abbas Afridi, Aamer Azmat, Khushdil Shah, David Willey, Imran Tahir, Imran Khan, Tim David, Shahnawaz Dahani, Ihsanullah, Asif Afridi, Sohaib Maqsood, Rilee Rossouw, Rumman Raees, Johnson Charles.
Lahore Qalandars Squad:
Shaheen Afridi (c), Fakhar Zaman, Matty Potts, Mohammad Imran Randhawa, Abdullah Shafique, Mohammad Hafeez, Sohail Akhtar, Rashid Khan, Ahmed Daniyal, Haris Rauf, Dean Foxcroft, Akif Javed, Zeeshan Ashraf, Syed Faridoun, Samit Patel, David Wiese, Kamran Ghulam, Maaz Khan, Ben Dunk (wk), Zaman Khan.
MUL vs LAH Live Score Dream11 Prediction Lineup & Fantasy Tips:
Multan Sultans made a winning start to PSL 2022. The defending champions outplayed Karachi Kings in the curtain-raiser by seven wickets. Bowlers won the game for the team as they were successful in restricting Karachi to a poor score of 124 runs in their 20 overs. Sultans will hope to make it two in a row as they will play against Lahore Qalandars on Saturday.
Lahore Qalandars, on the other hand, will be at a slight disadvantage as they will be playing their first PSL match on Saturday. The team failed to make a mark in the last season as they ended up in fifth place. Qalandars will hope to do something good this season under the leadership of Shaheen Afridi.
Multan Sultans have played 1 match in the series and will be looking to strengthen their hold of the top spot, Lahore Qalandars are playing their first game of this season. In their last 5 games, Lahore Qalandars have won 1 games and lost 4.
Both teams last played against each other in the Match 28 of the Pakistan Super League, 2021 where Shahnawaz Dahani scored the highest fantasy points for Multan Sultans with 130 match fantasy points while Shaheen Afridi topped the fantasy points leaderboard for Lahore Qalandars with 105 match fantasy points.
In the last match played by Multan Sultans against Karachi Kings, Multan Sultans beat Karachi Kings by 7 wickets. The top fantasy player for Multan Sultans was Imran Tahir who scored 105 fantasy points.
- Mohammad Rizwan has started this season with a solid performance and scored a fantastic half-century (52 runs) at a strike rate of 110.64 in the very first game against KAR.
- Sohaib Maqsood has scored 30 runs in the last match against KAR. He will be aiming to earn hefty fantasy points once again in this match.
- Shan Masood is a incredible batting all-rounder. He has scored 26 runs at a strike rate of 144.44 in the last match against KAR. He can earn you fantasy points from both batting as well as bowling.
- Imran Tahir is one of the greatest spinners. He scalped 3 wickets at a mind-blowing economy of 4 in the last match against KAR. He can get you fantasy points by taking wickets.
- Fakhar Zaman was the top scorer for Lahore Qalandars last season. He mustered 287 runs in 10 matches. He can be a good budget pick.
- Mohammad Hafeez is an attacking batsman and a more than decent off-spinner. He ended up scoring 271 runs in 10 matches at an average of 33.87 and also picked up 2 wickets in the previous season. He has the ability to contribute in both aspects of the game.
- Samit Patel is a left-arm orthodox spinner and an attacking lower middle-order batsman. He can contribute in both the departments batting as well as bowling in this tournament.
- Haris Rauf is a superb bowler who is expected to make a valuable contribution to his side. He will be the best budget-friendly pick for the fantasy teams.
- Shaheen Afridi was one of the top wicket taker for LAH . He scalped 16 wickets from 10 matches at an average of 17, an economy of 8.42, and a strike rate of 12.1. His best bowling figure was 3/14 in the last season.
Key Players for MUL vs LAH
Multan Sultans Key Players
- Mohammad Rizwan
- Tim David
- Ihsanullah Janat
- Khushdil Shah
- Rovman Powell
- Rilee Rossouw
Lahore Qalandars Key Players
- Fakhar Zaman
- Abdullah Shafique
- Harry Brook
- Sohail Akhtar
- Mohammad Hafeez
We are Providing to our visitores latest news and updates from PSL, IPL, ICC World Cup, The Ashes, Match Prediction & Fantasy cricket,ICC Teams Rankings on our official site www.cricfolks.com
- Pakistan current political situation put Pak vs WI series in danger
- Pakistan Women Cricketers need opportunities to get better, says Babar Azam
- Umar Gul officially appointed Afghanistan’s bowling coach
- TRI vs BAR Live Score, Windies Test Championship 2022 Live Score, TRI vs BAR Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- LKN vs BLR Live Score, Tata IPL 2022 Live Score, LKN vs BLR Dream11 Prediction, Lineup