The anti-corruption unit of the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has arrested six bookies from the Rawalpindi cricket stadium who were working as per India’s agenda in the ongoing National T20 Cup 2021.
So far, the sources have named three out of six as Zeeshan Memon from Gulshan e Iqbal, Baki Wajahat Hussain from Vehari and Abdul Rehman is located from Rawalpindi.
All six were in direct contact with Indian bookies whilst working on betting on the Nt20 matches going on in the first phase, Rawalpindi leg. PCB’s anti-corruption unit, security forces arrested them from Yasir Arafat enclosure.
The matter is now being further probed. It is also stated that the bookies, despite Indian nationality, are operating from Dubai. It is opined that they may be there for the Indian Premier League (IPL 2021).
Apart from fake security threat emails, messages, that can be count in the terrorism column, Indians, not digesting the hi-fi existence of Pakistan Cricket, are now also involved in cricket betting in Pakistan cricket.
It is pertinent to mention that all of them were not arrested on a single day.
- SHA vs DUB Live Score, Emirates D10 2021 Live Score, SHA vs DUB Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- JK vs DG Live Score, Lanka Premier League 2021 Live Score, JK vs DG Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- REN vs STR Live Score, Big Bash League 2021 Live Score, REN vs STR Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- JAR vs SPT Live Score, Bengal Inter District T20 Live Score, JAR vs SPT Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- BUB vs MIH Live Score, Bengal Inter District T20 Live Score, BUB vs MIH Dream11 Prediction, Lineup