NZ vs AFG Live Score, ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022 Live Score Updates, Here we are providing to our visitors NZ vs AFG Live Scorecard Today Match in our official site www.cricfolks.com. The match will be played between New Zealand vs Afghanistan at Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne.
How to get Live Cricket Score: Just Click on this LINK and enjoy ♥ every game.
ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022 Live Cricket Score Today Match, NZ vs AFG Live Score Updates
ICC Men’s T20 World Cup, Australia, 2022
Match Abandoned without toss:
|Mujeeb Ur Rahman||31||106.89||44|
NZ vs NAM Live Score starts on November 7th, at 3:30 PM IST and 2:00 PM Local Time at Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne.
NZ vs AFG Playing XI’s:
Martin Guptill, Daryl Mitchell, Kane Williamson (c), Devon Conway (wk), Glenn Phillips, Jimmy Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Adam Milne, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Trent Boult
Hazratullah Zazai, Mohammad Shahzad (wk), Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Gulbadin Naib, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi (c), Karim Janat, Rashid Khan, Sharafuddin Ashraf/Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Naveen-ul-Haq, Hamid Hassan
NZ vs AFG Squads:
New Zealand Squad:
Devon Conway, Kane Williamson, Mark Chapman, Martin Guptill, Daryl Mitchell, James Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Todd Astle, Glenn Phillips, Tim Seifert, Adam Milne, Ish Sodhi, Kyle Jamieson, Lockie Ferguson, Tim Southee, Trent Boult
Hazratullah Zazai, Gulbadin Naib, Hamid Hassan, Fareed Ahmad, Mohammad Nabi(c), Najibullah Zadran, Rashid Khan, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Karim Janat, Naveen-ul-Haq, Usman Ghani, Sharafuddin Ashraf, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Mohammad Shahzad(w)
NZ vs AFG Live Score Dream11 Prediction Lineup & Fantasy Tips:
This game will see the clash between the two teams of Group 1 of the Super 12 stage of the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022.
New Zealand will be squaring off against Afghanistan for the first time in the twenty-first match of the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022.
New Zealand is currently placed at the top of the points table of the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022 whereas Afghanistan is currently placed at the fourth spot on the points table.
New Zealand played their last game against Australia which they won by a huge margin of 89 runs. Devon Conway hammered 92 runs while Tim Southee and Mitchell Santner picked up 3 wickets each for New Zealand in that game.
On the other hand, Afghanistan played their last match against England where England beat them by 5 wickets. Ibrahim Zadran and Usman Ghani smashed 32 runs and 30 runs respectively for them.
These two teams have played one match against each other in this format so far where New Zealand won that game against Afghanistan. Another good contest is anticipated here between these two teams.
After losing their first match to Pakistan, New Zealand did extremely well to win their next three matches and will be confident of beating Afghanistan in this match. They are at the second spot in the Group 2 standings with 6 points. There are still some concerns with their batting and it needs to be addressed.
Winning might not enough for Afghanistan. They must win this match by a huge margin to keep themselves in contention, with India expected to beat Namibia in the last Super 12 fixture.
- Martin Guptill batted till the 19th over and scored 93 runs in the last game against Scotland. Overall in 3 matches in this tournament, he has scored 130 runs at an average of 43.33.
- Mitchell Santner is the most economical bowler for New Zealand in this World Cup. In 3 matches, he has scalped one wicket at an economy of 5.91. He can be handy with the bat as well.
- Ish Sodhi is a must-pick bowler for your fantasy teams on the turning track of Sharjah. In 3 matches in this tournament, he has already bagged 6 wickets at an economy of 7.25.
- Devon Conway is doing wicket-keeping duties for New Zealand, and he is yet to show his true batting skills in this tournament. He has managed to score 30 runs in 3 matches, with the highest score of 27.
- Hazratullah Zazai is a strong lad who can hit the ball hard if it’s in his zone. He has accumulated 90 runs in 4 matches in this tournament, at an average of 22.5 and a strike rate of 116.88.
- Mohammad Nabi has scored the most runs for Afghanistan in this World Cup. He has mustered 113 runs at an average of 113, with a strike rate of 132.94. The Afghan skipper picked up a wicket as well.
- Rashid Khan went wicketless in the last match against India, but overall in this World Cup, he has scalped 7 wickets at an economy of 5.93.
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz is a handy number 3 batter for Afghanistan. He has accumulated 79 runs in 4 matches in this tournament, at an average of 19.75 and a strike rate of 127.41.
- Kane Williamson is a right-handed batsman from New Zealand. He smashed 23 runs in the last game and can play a huge role with the bat in this one.
- Mitchell Santner is a left-handed batsman and left-arm orthodox spinner from New Zealand. He picked up 3 wickets in the last match. He has been consistent with the ball in this format and can turn out to be effective here as well.
- Mohammad Nabi is a right-handed batsman and right-arm off-break bowler from Afghanistan. He scored 3 runs and took 1 wicket in the last game. He will be a useful player to have in the fantasy side for this match.
- Ibrahim Zadran is a right-handed batsman from Afghanistan. He stacked 32 runs in the last match and can come in handy here as well.
Key Players for NZ vs AFG
New Zealand Key Players
- Martin Guptill
- Kane Williamson
- Tim Southee
- Trent Boult
- Glenn Phillips
Afghanistan Key Players
- Mohammad Nabi
- Najibullah Zadran
- Hamid Hassan
- Gulbadin Naib
- Usman Ghani
We are Providing to our visitores latest news and updates from PSL, IPL, ICC World Cup, The Ashes, Match Prediction & Fantasy cricket,ICC Teams Rankings on our official site www.cricfolks.com
- SLG vs ETR Live Score, ECS T10 Gibraltar 2023 Live Score, SLG vs ETR Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- KWN vs DDD Live Score, ICCA Arabian T20 League 2023 Live Score, KWN vs DDD Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- PRE vs CT Live Score, SA T20 League 2023 Live Score, PRE vs CT Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- Decision on Asia Cup 2023 delayed
- Twitter trends as Shahid Afridi once again relive Boom Boom moments with bat