Salman Ali Agha, the Pakistani all-rounder who plays for Southern Punjab in the domestic arena, got the limelight making his presentation in the Pakistan Super League (PSL 2018) donning Lahore Qalandars’ kit.
Having featured in 62 first-class and 57 List-A matches with 3656 and 1335 runs alongside 82 and 58 respective wickets, the all-rounder has been anticipating the national call for a long.
He could not have been happier as he got his maiden call being named in the squad ahead of the Pakistan tours of England and West Indies in the midst of the PSL 2021.
Today, as Pak vs Eng 1st ODI is underway, the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has revealed the playing XI with the match to begin in 10 minutes at the time of writing. It was highly speculated that either Salman or Saud Shakeel will be making their ODI debut today.
Saud, however, has been named in the playing XI but Agha misses out as the squad cannot compose of two alike players on the same spot i.e batting at fifth.
Pak vs Eng 1st ODI: Salman Ali Agha misses his chance to debut
The social forum is offended and delighted at the same moment for not having Salman and cheering up on Saud’s inclusion. Notably, Saud too has a distinctly successful portfolio in his cricketing career.
Here is the playing XI:
- Remember Dawid Murray? He is no more
- This English cricketer is likely to miss Pakistan vs England 1st Test
- RAS vs RIW Live Score, ECS T10 Barcelona 2022 Live Score, RAS vs RIW Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- FTH vs HAW Live Score, ECS T10 Barcelona 2022 Live Score, FTH vs HAW Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- PCB gives a shut-up call to BCCI