Salman Ali Agha, the Pakistani all-rounder who plays for Southern Punjab in the domestic arena, got the limelight making his presentation in the Pakistan Super League (PSL 2018) donning Lahore Qalandars’ kit.
Having featured in 62 first-class and 57 List-A matches with 3656 and 1335 runs alongside 82 and 58 respective wickets, the all-rounder has been anticipating the national call for a long.
He could not have been happier as he got his maiden call being named in the squad ahead of the Pakistan tours of England and West Indies in the midst of the PSL 2021.
Today, as Pak vs Eng 1st ODI is underway, the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has revealed the playing XI with the match to begin in 10 minutes at the time of writing. It was highly speculated that either Salman or Saud Shakeel will be making their ODI debut today.
Saud, however, has been named in the playing XI but Agha misses out as the squad cannot compose of two alike players on the same spot i.e batting at fifth.
Pak vs Eng 1st ODI: Salman Ali Agha misses his chance to debut
The social forum is offended and delighted at the same moment for not having Salman and cheering up on Saud’s inclusion. Notably, Saud too has a distinctly successful portfolio in his cricketing career.
Here is the playing XI:
- Ramiz Raja discloses his salary
- SLL vs BCP Live Score, ECS T10 Cyprus Live Score, SLL vs BCP Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- KTS vs NWD Live Score, CSA T20 Cup Live Score, KTS vs NWD Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- Which player will be a threat to India, reveals Misbah ul Haq
- Is Virat Kohli nervous of India-Pakistan clash?