Table of Contents
The Pakistan Cup 2021 has been done with the 8th round as the 9th-course proceeds with KPK vs CEP, BLU vs NOR, and SK vs SOP playing at Karachi cricket complexes. Domestic cricket is going on in Pakistan in a full fledge as the nation has winded up a number of tournaments after the lockdown has been eased.
With the six domestic franchises competing in the Pakistan Cup, Sindh have stayed on the top with its brilliancy in every correlated department on-field. The side has won six out of eight games played losing only two List-A games at a sound net run-rate of 0.994.
On the other hand, the huge blows have slid Balochistan to the last spot. The team has managed to win only three games out of eight and has a mediocre NRR of -0.756.
One can talk about BLU and Northern placing them on a similar platform as both sides have three wins and five losses after the right round. The difference that occurs is only the variated NRR that came up with a different margin of defeats of victories.
Discussing SOP, KPK, and CEP, the three teams have won four and lost four each and are placed as 2nd, 3rd, and 4th respectively on the points table with different rates as the heavy or lower margins of wins, losses matters.
Here is the current point table of the Pakistan Cup 2021 and will be updated after the teams will be done with the ongoing 9th round.
Here is how the Pakistan Cup points table looks like after the 8th round
- KS vs AEC Live Score, Kuwait T20 Elite Cup 2023 Live Score, KS vs AEC Live Score Updates
- SSS vs CRD Live Score, Nature Isle T10 2023 Live Score, SSS vs CRD Live Score Updates
- BAD vs PIC Live Score, ECS T10 Spain 2023 Live Score, BAD vs PIC Live Score Updates
- ABB vs KW Live Score, Pakistan T20 Cup 2023 Live Score, ABB vs KW Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- CJG vs PIC Live Score, ECS T10 Spain 2023 Live Score, CJG vs PIC Live Score Updates