PakvsNZ 3rd T20I: New Zealand is to host Pakistan in the third and final T20I as the two teams will be playing to wind-up the series on 22nd December.
It is going to be a matter of pride for Pakistan as they already are coming from a 0-2 T20I series defeat with the last game to go.
Time: 11:30 am (PST)
Venue: McLean Park, Napier
PakvsNZ 3rd T20I
Weather and pitch report:
Napier is expected to be cool and cloudy with no chances of cloud burst. The venue’s pitch is going to be batting-friendly and the batsmen of both teams can get equally favored.
The pitch scenario is similar to that of the first and the second T20I as the spinners will be seeing struggling and pacemen will be favored.
New Zealand are expected to seal the series by 3-0.
The T20I series has not favored Pakistan so far and they will be struggling to make a comeback to avoid the whitewash. On the other hand, the Kiwis will be looking forward to sealing the series by 3-0.
Pakistan’s batting line-up has been inconsistent. No denies Faheem Ashraf and Shadab Khan played their respective roles for the backyard with the bat in the first T20I match. However, the bowling was average.
In the second T20I, Mohammad Hafeez, who set a new record scoring 99 not out in the format aging 40 or above, could not spare his team with his score getting vacant. The side got humiliated with the returns of Kane Williamson and Tim Southee. Tim Seifert’s score is appreciative as well.
- Mohammad Hafeez is just 42 runs away to surpass Shoaib Malik in being Pakistan’s prolific T20I batsman in run-scoring.
- Napier has brought NZ’s heaviest defeat ever.
PakvsNZ 3rd T20I match preview, predicted winner
- Ramiz Raja discloses his salary
- SLL vs BCP Live Score, ECS T10 Cyprus Live Score, SLL vs BCP Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- KTS vs NWD Live Score, CSA T20 Cup Live Score, KTS vs NWD Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- Which player will be a threat to India, reveals Misbah ul Haq
- Is Virat Kohli nervous of India-Pakistan clash?