PBKS vs DC Live Score, Tata IPL 2022 Live Score Updates, Here we are providing to our visitors PBKS vs DC Live Scorecard Today Match in our official site www.cricfolks.com. The match will be played between Delhi Capitals vs Punjab Kings at Dr DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai.
How to get Live Cricket Score: Just Click on this LINK and enjoy ♥ every game.
Tata IPL 2022 League Live Cricket Score Today Match, PBKS vs DC Live Score Updates
PBKS vs DC Live Score starts on16th May at 7:30 PM IST and Local Time at Dr DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai.
PBKS vs DC Playing XI’s
PBKS vs DC Squads
Khaleel Ahmed, Rishabh Pant(w/c), Praveen Dubey, Srikar Bharat, Sarfaraz Khan, Kuldeep Yadav, Anrich Nortje, Shardul Thakur, Mitchell Marsh, Mustafizur Rahman, Lalit Yadav, Ripal Patel, Yash Dhull, Lungi Ngidi, Chetan Sakariya, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, David Warner, Ashwin Hebbar, Axar Patel, Prithvi Shaw, Rovman Powell, Mandeep Singh, Tim Seifert, Vicky Ostwal
Shikhar Dhawan, Jonny Bairstow, Liam Livingstone, Atharva Taide, Jitesh Sharma(w), Mayank Agarwal(c), Prabhsimran Singh, Rahul Chahar, Rishi Dhawan, Raj Bawa, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Ishan Porel, Nathan Ellis, Arshdeep Singh, Ansh Patel, Kagiso Rabada, Vaibhav Arora, Prerak Mankad, Harpreet Brar, Benny Howell, Sandeep Sharma, Writtick Chatterjee, Odean Smith, Baltej Singh, Shahrukh Khan
PBKS vs DC Live Score Dream11 Prediction Lineup & Fantasy Tips:
Punjab Kings and Delhi Capitals will play the 64th match of IPL 2022 on Monday. Punjab Kings have won 6 out of 12 matches this season. They defeated Royal Challengers Bangalore by 54 runs after making 209 runs while batting first. Punjab would need to win the next 2 matches including this one to have a chance to qualify for the playoffs.
Much like PBKS, DC have also won 6 out of 12 matches, however, have a better net run rate than PBKS. DC defeated Rajasthan Royals in the previous match after chasing a target of 161 runs in 18.1 overs with 8 wickets in hand. Prithvi Shaw, who has missed the last couple of matches, might make a comeback to the playing 11 for DC.
- David Warner has been in great form in the previous 2 matches. He made 61 runs off 45 deliveries against KKR in his second match and followed it up with a score of 66 runs off 38 deliveries against RCB in the previous match. Warner has become the backbone of DC’s batting unit in just 3 matches.
- Shikhar Dhawan has scored over 30 runs in 4 out of 6 matches in the tournament. Against Mumbai Indians in the 5th match, Dhawan made 70 runs off 50 deliveries and added 97 runs in 9.3 overs along with Mayank Agarwal. He is likely to play a key role in this game.
- Liam Livingstone is the leading run-scorer for Punjab Kings in the tournament. In the last 4 matches, he has scored 3 half-centuries and has shown why he is currently rated as one of the best batters in limited-overs cricket. With the ball, Livingstone has picked 2 wickets.
- Axar Patel has made some handy contributions with the bat including a match-winning knock of 38 runs off 17 deliveries in the first match against Mumbai Indians.
- Kuldeep Yadav has rediscovered himself after shifting his base from Kolkata to Delhi. He is the current leading wicket-taker for DC with 11 wickets in 5 matches at an average of 14.72, an economy of 8.23, and a strike rate of 10.7.
- Rahul Chahar is performing for PBKS in the same way as Kuldeep is for DC. He moved from Mumbai Indians to PBKS during the 2022 auction and has been leading the bowling chart for his team. Chahar has taken 9 wickets in 6 matches at an average of 19.22, an economy of 7.20, and a strike rate of 16.
- Rishabh Pant has been dismissed for a single-digit score only once in 5 matches. He has got the starts but has failed to capitalize on the same. Pant has made 144 runs at an average of 36 and a strike rate of 146.93. He is yet to score a half-century despite scoring over 30 runs per innings thrice.
Key Players for PBKS vs DC
Delhi Capitals Key Players
- Prithvi Shaw is the top run-scorer had scored 160 runs at a strike rate of 170.
- Rishabh Pant had also scored 110 runs at a strike rate of 135.
- Kuldeep Yadav is the best bowler had picked up 10 wickets.
Punjab Kings Key Players
- Shikhar Dhawan is the top run-scorer had scored 197 runs at a strike rate of 133.
- Liam Livingstone had also scored 164 runs at a strike rate of 186.
- Rahul Chahar is the best bowler had picked up 7 wickets.
We are Providing to our visitores latest news and updates from PSL, IPL, ICC World Cup, The Ashes, Match Prediction & Fantasy cricket,ICC Teams Rankings on our official site www.cricfolks.com
- Reviving Best of Shoaib Malik on his 41st Birthday
- EMI vs GUL Live Score, International League T20 2023 Live Score, EMI vs GUL Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- GZZ vs BBL Live Score, ECS T10 Malta Live Score, GZZ vs BBL Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- SA vs ENG Live Score, South Africa vs England ODI Live Score, SA vs ENG Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- Zalmi appoints Kamran Akmal as head coach