The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) will unveil the national squad for the ICC T20 World Cup 2021 on Tuesday. The mega event is set to take place in October in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Oman this year.
Notably, the PCB management will take over the duties from Gadaffi Stadium in AM hours on 6th September. Mohammad Wasim, the chief selector of the board will announce the crew that everyone anticipates.
Firstly, the announced squad will battle in the home series versus New Zealand undergoing three ODIs, and five T20Is. Later, the same members will feature versus England in two home T20Is.
Notably, the ODI, T20I series vs the Kiwis is cataloged to be embraced by Rawalpindi, Gadaffi stadiums respectively, however, the T20Is vs England are also set to take place at Gadaffi’s ground.
The men in green will kick off their World Cup campaign versus India, their arch-rivals, on 24th October. The skipper Babar Azam is optimistic about winning versus the Kohli’s chaps as he believes the pressure will be on them as they got no practice in the 20-over format from the last few months.
- NIG vs SLE Live Score, Sierra Leone tour of Nigeria Live Score, NIG vs SLE Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- BH-W vs PS-W Live Score, WBBL Live Score, BH-W vs PS-W Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- AM vs BD Live Score, Afghanistan One Day Tournament Live Score, AM vs BD Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- T20 World Cup: India’s heroics in first warm up match
- Ramiz Raja opens up on reviving India Pakistan Cricket