PES vs ISL Live Score, Pakistan Super League 2022 Live Score Updates, Here we are providing to our visitors PES vs ISL Live Scorecard Today Match in our official site www.cricfolks.com. The match will be played between Peshawar Zalmi vs Islamabad United at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore.
How to get Live Cricket Score: Just Click on this LINK and enjoy ♥ every game.
Pakistan Super League 2022 Live Cricket Score Today Match, PES vs ISL Live Score Updates
Pakistan Super League, 2022
Match Ended: Islamabad United beat Peshawar Zalmi by 5 wickets
Man of the match: Faheem Ashraf
- 5 Ovs: 62/2
- 10 Ovs: 102/3
PES Power Play
PES Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 51/2
- 10 Ovs: 93/4
ISL Power Play
ISL Fall of wickets
Pakistan Super League Live Score starts on February 24th, at 8:00 PM IST and 7:30 PM Local Time at Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore.
PES vs ISL Playing XI’s
Tom Kohler-Cadmore (wk), Yasir Khan, Haider Ali, Shoaib Malik (c), Hussain Talat, Sherfane Rutherford, Ben Cutting, Sohail Khan, Pat Brown, Usman Qadir, Sameen Gul
Alex Hales, Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Paul Stirling, Azam Khan, Asif Ali, Shadab Khan (c), Faheem Ashraf, Hasan Ali, Mohammad Wasim, Muhammad Musa, Zahir Khan
PES vs ISL Squads
Peshawar Zalmi Squad:
Tom Kohler-Cadmore(w), Yasir Khan, Haider Ali, Shoaib Malik(c), Hussain Talat, Sherfane Rutherford, Ben Cutting, Sohail Khan, Patrick Brown, Sameen Gul, Usman Qadir, Kamran Akmal, Hazratullah Zazai, Wahab Riaz, Arshad Iqbal, Salman Irshad, Mohammad Haris, Mohammad Umar, Sirajuddin
Islamabad United Squad:
Alex Hales, Rahmanullah Gurbaz(w), Colin Munro, Azam Khan, Asif Ali, Shadab Khan(c), Faheem Ashraf, Hasan Ali, Marchant de Lange, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Zahir Khan, Zafar Gohar, Muhammad Musa, Danish Aziz, Mohammad Huraira, Paul Stirling, Zeeshan Zameer, Muhammad Akhlaq, Athar Mahmood, Mubasir Khan
PES vs ISL Live Score Dream11 Prediction Lineup & Fantasy Tips:
Peshawar Zalmi, last season’s finalists, started their PSL 2022 campaign in strong fashion as they flexed their batting muscle. With Ben Cutting listed at seven – and Wahab Riaz set to return and able to wield the willow – Zalmi can bat with a great sense of freedom.
And that they did in their opening match against Quetta Gladiators. They chased 191 in clinical fashion, with the ageless Shoaib Malik once again highlighting his immense value. They will be aiming for another batting display here, along with a good bowling display on an excellent Karachi surface.
The Zalmi defeated the Quetta Gladiators by five wickets in their tournament opener as they chased down 191 runs with two balls to spare. All-rounder Husain Talat and Shoaib Malik anchored the chase really well and took calculated risks to get their team home. All of their top-three batters got starts but failed to convert them into big scores. There will be eyes on youngster Haider Ali as he looked in good touch before he was ultimately dismissed on 19.
On the other hand, the United haven’t played a game so far this season and hence would like to begin on a winning note. The United were at the top of the ladder after the culmination of the group stage last year and were looking like the front-runners for the silverware. But it all went haywire for them in the playoffs, and they were ultimately eliminated in the second qualifier. They have their own set of runaway match winners, and hence the game on Sunday could turn out to be an absolute cracker.
- Tom Kohler-Cadmore is an attacking top order batsman. He scored 22 runs in the last match and can turn the game anytime with his incredible hitting ability.
- Haider Ali scored 19 runs in the last match. His experience and skill makes him a top pick for this match. He can get you good fantasy points with the bat.
- Hussain Talat smashed 52 runs in the last match. He can earn hefty points for your fantasy team in this match. He will be a top captaincy pick for this clash.
- Shoaib Malik is one the best all-rounder player in the world cricket. He played a brilliant knock of 48 runs off 32 balls at a strike rate of 150.00. He can get you fantasy points from both batting as well as bowling.
- Usman Qadir has picked up 2 wickets for his side in this tournament. He will look to add more to his tally in this game, making him a must-have pick.
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz is one player who can hit any ball out of the park. He has smashed 185 runs in last five T20 matches.
- Shadab Khan is an incredible all-rounder. He grabbed 9 wickets and also contributed by scoring 94 runs in the previous edition. He can get you fantasy points from both batting as well as bowling.
- Hasan Ali had scalped 13 wickets in 10 matches at an economy of 6.75 and also scored 76 runs in 4 innings in the previous edition. He can earn you the good fantasy points by taking wickets.
Key Players for PES vs ISL
Multan Sultans Key Players
- Tom Kohler-Cadmore
- Liam Livingstone
- Haider Ali
- Hazratullah Zazai
- Shoaib Malik
- Sherfane Rutherford
Lahore Qalandars Key Players
- Asif Ali
- Alex Hales
- Colin Munro
- Paul Stirling
- Shadab Khan
We are Providing to our visitores latest news and updates from PSL, IPL, ICC World Cup, The Ashes, Match Prediction & Fantasy cricket,ICC Teams Rankings on our official site www.cricfolks.com
- Why soft signal wasn’t used to decide Shubman Gill wicket?
- Ahmed Shehzad’s plans to make a national comeback
- World Cup 2023: Which Indian stadium will host Pak vs Ind?
- HUD vs JCC Live Score, ECS Sweden T10 2023 Live Score, HUD vs JCC Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- SSD vs JCC Live Score, ECS Sweden T10 2023 Live Score, SSD vs JCC Dream11 Prediction, Lineup