In the recent developments of Pakistan Cricket, the board PCB named veteran cricketers Shoaib Malik, Shahid Afridi, Javid Miandad, and West Indies’ Darren Sammy the mentors of its Pakistan Junior League’s franchises (PJL).
It has been heard all four mentors will earn up to 1 Crore through the inaugural edition of the league. According to local releases, the board has hired their services spending PKR 1 Crore on each, which makes more than $50,000.
The trio, Afridi, Malik, and Sammy will mentor the three franchises of PJL whereas, Miandad will assist things overall. Notably, as released by different publications, a cricketer each will be hired for the rest of the franchises to mentor them.
It means the PCB will spend more than 1 Crore on each mentor of the six PJL franchises, which makes spending of 7-8 Crore only on mentors. It is pertinent to mention here that the inaugural edition of the league is scheduled to get underway from October 1 to 15 in Lahore.
Pakistan Junior League is a special initiative taken for young and interested cricketers to polish their skills, and develop grassroots cricket from scratch. It was announced by PCB chairman Mr Ramiz Raja, who also revealed PSL Women. However, the competitive women league has been nothing to hear about.
- LNS vs MNR Live Score, The Hundred 2022 Live Score, LNS vs MNR Live Score Updates,
- FBL vs BER Live Score, ECS T10 Dresden 2022 Live Score, FBL vs BER Live Score Updates,
- WEF vs OVI Live Score, The Hundred 2022 Live Score, WEF vs OVI Live Score Updates,
- TRT vs BPH Live Score, The Hundred 2022 Live Score, TRT vs BPH Live Score Updates,
- BER vs BCA Live Score, ECS T10 Dresden 2022 Live Score, BER vs BCA Live Score Updates,