Table of Contents
PR vs SAL Live Score, FanCode ECS T10 Rotterdam League 2022 Live Score Updates, Here we are providing to our visitors PR vs SAL Live Scorecard Today Match in our official site www.cricfolks.com. The match will be played between Punjab Rotterdam vs Salland at Sportpark Bermweg, Capelle.
How to get Live Cricket Score: Just Click on this LINK and enjoy ♥ every game.
FanCode ECS T10 Rotterdam League 2022 Live Cricket Score Today Match, PR vs SAL Live Score Updates
ECS Netherlands, 2022
Match Ended: Punjab Rotterdam beat Salland by 10 wickets
Man of the match: Ashiqullah Said
- 5 Ovs: 28/3
- 10 Ovs: 60/6
SAL Power Play
SAL Fall of wickets
PR Power Play
|Gijs van der Molen||27||112.50||2|
PR vs SAL Live Score starts on 13th April, Match 11 at 4:30 PM IST & Match 12 at 6:30 PM IST at Sportpark Bermweg, Capelle.
PR vs SAL Playing XI’s
PR vs SAL Squads
Ian Bhatti, Abubakar Bajwa, Mudassar Hussain, Stephan Myburgh, Sohail Bhatti, Suhaib Iqbal, Saim Mian, Irfan Ul Haq, Asif Khan, Sikander Zulfiqar, Sami Salarzai, Sulaiman Tariq, Mubashar Hussain, Rehmat Zulfiqar, Ashiqullah Said, Anil Teja Nidamanuru, Sharafat Khogyani, Faizan Bajwa, Hamza Cheema, Asad Zulfiqar, Saqib Zulfiqar, Yasir Usman, Mohsin Bajwa, Ifti Islam.
Pasan Piyaranga, Tobias Machiavello, Hashim Khan, Geert Van Seventer, Ishara Wickramarachchi, Lokesh Kamti, Gijs Van Der Molen, Andy Malhari, Victor Lubbers, Hamid Wardak, Gijs Van Seventer, Jarri Ullah, Gul Nasir, Akhil Gopinath, Reinder Lubbers, Praveen Rajendran
PR vs SAL Live Score Dream11 Prediction Lineup & Fantasy Tips:
Netherlands on Wednesday. Punjab Rotterdam gave their everything in their first two matches and ended up losing by 10 runs and 9 wickets against Voorburg. They have learned a lot of lessons from the losses and they need to be more proactive in the coming matches. Despite being on the losing side, they managed to score 100 plus on both occasions.
Salland on the other hand had a roller coaster ride in the first two days of the tournament where they won 2 and lost the other 2 matches. There have been instances where there is a drastic shift in their performances from one game to another. They occupy the 2nd spot in the standings with 4 points.
- Sikander Zulfiqar is an asset for Punjab Rotterdam, in 2 matches in this tournament, he has scored 89 runs at a strike rate of 206.97 with the highest score of 56.
- Teja Nidamanuru showed his true batting skills in the last 2 matches where he scored 56 runs at a strike rate of 193.1 with the highest score of 30.
- Victor Lubbers is at the top spot in the most run-scorers list, in 4 matches, he has scored 155 runs at an average of 77.5 with a strike rate of 231.34 and even picked up 3 wickets as well.
- Gul Nasir shined with the ball for Salland in this tournament picking up 6 wickets in 4 matches at an economy of 7.25 with the best figures of 2 for 6.
Key Players for PR vs SAL
PR Key Players
- Key players of PR-team are Sikander Zulfiqar, Teja Nidamanuru, Sharafat Khogyani and Mubashar Hussain.
- Sikander Zulfiqar has scored 89 runs in 2 matches at a strike rate of 206.82, with 2 fours and 10 sixes.
- Teja Nidamanuru has scored 56 runs in 2 matches at a strike rate of 192.85, with 7 sixes.
- Sharafat Khogyani has scored 53 runs in 2 matches at a strike rate of 191.19, with 3 fours and 5 sixes.
- Mubashar Hussain has picked up 2 wickets in 2 matches at an economy rate of 14.25.
SAL Key Players
- Key players of SAL-team are Victor Lubbers, Hashim Khan and Gul Nasir.
- Victor Lubbers has scored 152 runs in 3 matches at a strike rate of 245.27, with 12 fours and 13 sixes. He also picked up 2 wickets in 3 matches at an economy rate of 8.33. He is a skipper for SAL-team.
- Hashim Khan has scored 39 runs in 3 matches at a strike rate of 84.07, with 5 fours and one six. He also picked up one wicket in 3 matches at an economy rate of 9.83.
- Gul Nasir has picked up 5 wickets in 3 matches at an economy rate of 6.66.
We are Providing to our visitores latest news and updates from PSL, IPL, ICC World Cup, The Ashes, Match Prediction & Fantasy cricket,ICC Teams Rankings on our official site www.cricfolks.com