Table of Contents
The Pakistan Super League (PSL 2021) is going to hit the stages by 20th February and the six franchises are all set to compete with each other. With the HBL PSL draft done, the management has auctioned world-class locals.
We will be looking at the local talents who promise to be Pakistan’s future as well as some experienced players who are in form of their life. The stats in just five seasons held are brilliant and here are the top three locals ready to rock the grounds that you can watch in the sixth HBL PSL.
PSL 2021: Top three local players to watch for
Left-arm fast-bowler Waqas Maqsood has been picked by Karachi Kings for the sixth season. He was in the top five list for most wickets in the Quaid-e-Azam trophy 2021, with 41 at an impressive average of 22. Waqas’ T20 career reads 47 scalps in 42 innings, with an economy of just over seven. His partnership with Mohammad Amir will be crucial in the opening overs.
The professor of Pakistan cricket, he had a stellar 2020. He scored 415 runs in eight innings at an average of 83. He had a strike-rate of 152 with four fifties and was the leading run-scorer in T20I. Now being retained by Lahore Qalandars, he will be playing an all-important role for his side. Hafeez’s importance in both batting and bowling will be crucial for both his team and the opposition.
Already made his Pakistan debut, Usman Qadir was retained by Multan Sultans and will be looking to go and grab some wickets for his side. Averaging only 22 in the shortest format with an economy of 7, Usman will be expected to lead the spin attack for the Sultans.
- BAD vs PIC Live Score, ECS T10 Spain 2023 Live Score, BAD vs PIC Live Score Updates
- ABB vs KW Live Score, Pakistan T20 Cup 2023 Live Score, ABB vs KW Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- CJG vs PIC Live Score, ECS T10 Spain 2023 Live Score, CJG vs PIC Live Score Updates
- IN-W vs EN-W Live Score, England Women tour of India Live Score, IN-W vs EN-W Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- Arbab Niaz Stadium once again excluded from hosting PSL