The Pakistan Super League (PSL 6) might not take place in Abu Dhabi due to the Indian broadcasters who have been expelled from there due to a breach of SOPs. Notably, the three batches of Indian broadcasters breached bio-bubble SOPs, hence, were sent back to Dubai.
According to sources, the Indian crew would spend seven days in isolation in Dubai. The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is however tackling the matter but if nothing comes out, the PSL 6 might further be delayed. As of now, it is tentatively to begin by 9th or 10th June but PCB is considering moving it to Sharjah due to Indian broadcasters’ unavailability in Abu Dhabi.
“The PCB is trying to get approval for the Indian broadcasters. It will be decided tomorrow (on Wednesday). If approval could not be taken then the event would be shifted to Sharjah,” a source from Abu Dhabi told ‘The News’.
PSL 6 might not take place in Abu Dhabi
Notably, the PSL 6 was all set to begin in Karachi, National Stadium on 1st June. Later, on huge demand from the six franchises’ stakeholders, the PCB had to migrate it out of Pakistan, and UAE was chosen as the preferred venue. The event was set to take place in Abu Dhabi from 5th June but as not, all the arrangements have been done, it might delay further till 9th or 10th June.
The event is to resume from the match fifteenth as it will lock the horns between the Lahore Qalandars and Islamabad United. You can follow Cricfolks for Latest PSL 6 News
- NIG vs SLE Live Score, Sierra Leone tour of Nigeria Live Score, NIG vs SLE Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- BH-W vs PS-W Live Score, WBBL Live Score, BH-W vs PS-W Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- AM vs BD Live Score, Afghanistan One Day Tournament Live Score, AM vs BD Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- T20 World Cup: India’s heroics in first warm up match
- Ramiz Raja opens up on reviving India Pakistan Cricket