As the Pakistan Super League (PSL 6) is to kick off back in the shorter course, the preparations are on the peak to organize the event in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Abu Dhabi. From the players’ arrangements to the broadcasters in line, the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is keen on maintaining the COVID-19 protocols, hence, takes all the necessary measures making sure with no breaching.
As the number of broadcasters from India had reached Abu Dhabi recently to broadcast the event, the PCB has sent them back to Dubai because of the SOPs breaching. According to the details, three batches of the Indian broadcasters went sent back; one from the Abu Dhabi border and two in Abu Dhabi.
Currently, the PCB is dealing with the matter to sort it out. If the woes remain unsolved, the PCB will have to look for another broadcasting team that might further delay the event. Notably, the PSL 6 was all set to begin in Karachi, National Stadium on 1st June.
Later, on huge demand from the six franchises’ stakeholders, the PCB had to migrate it out of Pakistan, and UAE was chosen as the preferred venue. The event was set to take place in Abu Dhabi from 5th June but as not, all the arrangements have been done, it might delay further till 9th or 10th June.
PSL 6: PCB sends Indian broadcasters back due to SOPs breach
The event will resume from the match fifteenth as it will lock the horns between the Lahore Qalandars and Islamabad United at the Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium. You can follow Cricfolks for Latest PSL 6 News
- Australia tour of Pakistan: What thing David Warner enjoyed the most?
- Pak W vs SL W: Pakistan thrash away Sri Lanka to win 3-match T20I series
- PCB Conditioning camp to resume on May 29
- SMI vs MAR Live Score, ECS Sweden, Stockholm, 2022 Live Score, SMI vs MAR Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- STT vs UME Live Score, ECS Sweden, Stockholm, 2022 Live Score, STT vs UME Dream11 Prediction, Lineup