Faheem Ashraf is name for Islamabad United who was drafted by the redhot squad back in 2018 in the gold category. Since then, he has not failed to inspire.
Along with the pace bowling, everyone is now witnessing his polished batting skills. The player has remained the only one to pick most wickets in two consecutive seasons. He sent 21 batsmen to pavilion in 2018 season and did the same in 2019 season with 18 wickets.
Other than that, in the history of PSL, Faheem has made the record of having best bowling figures in an inning. The player has a six-wixcket haul delivering 4 overs and conceded 19 runs against Lahore Qalandars in 2019 season. Notably, Ravi Bopara equals his record but he conceded only 16 runs.
It makes Faheem the only player from Islamabad United with six-wicket-haul and second on the list after Bopara. Umar Gul joins Faheem-Bopara duo next.
Other than that, he is the second best PSL bowler with the best average. 18.52 is what places him second on the list after Mohammad Hasnain’s 18.44. Also, 13.6 is his strike rate that places him second on the list of best SR in PSL history. (min: 250 balls)
Notably, he is the only player to have the best ball per wicket ratio. The detailed stats (min: 35 wickets) are posted below:
PSL: A big achievement for Faheem Ashraf
Balls Bowled: 629
Balls / Wicket : 13.6
- NIG vs SLE Live Score, Sierra Leone tour of Nigeria Live Score, NIG vs SLE Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- BH-W vs PS-W Live Score, WBBL Live Score, BH-W vs PS-W Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- AM vs BD Live Score, Afghanistan One Day Tournament Live Score, AM vs BD Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- T20 World Cup: India’s heroics in first warm up match
- Ramiz Raja opens up on reviving India Pakistan Cricket