The Pakistan Super League (PSL) has asked the Universe Boss Chris Gayle to come out of retirement and join the league as a player.
A day ago, Gayle claimed that he will be the next head coach of Karachi Kings after their poor performance in PSL 2022. In reply, PSL wrote, that the league will be delighted to welcome the gigantic T20 player for extra thrills.
His statement probably came after James Faulkner’s untrue accusations on the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB). The Australian cricketer stated ‘ill-treatment and financial issues with the party and left the league. This has created a vast controversy you can read here.
This is not the first time Universe Boss has stood in solidarity with Pakistan when a few low people tried to disrupt the nation’s and its cricket’s image. After New Zealand Cricket (NZC) opted out of Pakistan tour a few moments before the first match started, Gayle came up with a cover-up tweet saying ‘he is traveling to Pakistan’.
As far as Gayle in PSL is considered, he has played for Karachi Kings, Quetta Gladiators, and Lahore Qalandars. Whereas, considering Karachi’s performances, Babar Azam and men have lost nine out of ten games, which included eight consecutive losses in a row. You must read Karachi Kings’ unwanted records here.
Here is PSL’s tweet asking Gayle to come out of retirement:
— PakistanSuperLeague (@thePSLt20) February 19, 2022
It must be noted that West Indies cricketer has not yet officially announced retirement but speculations in regards and farewell to him after the ICC T20 World Cup 2021 portrayed such a picture.
- CSG vs SVD Live Score, CBFS T20 League 2023 Live Score, CSG vs SVD Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- NW vs MSA Live Score, Abu Dhabi League 2023 Live Score, NW vs MSA Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- CRD vs SOH Live Score, ECS T10 Malta 2023 Live Score, CRD vs SOH Live Score Updates,
- KS vs ALH Live Score, Kuwait T20 Elite Cup 2023 Live Score, KS vs ALH Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- PHT vs AJH Live Score, CBFS T10 League 2023 Live Score, PHT vs AJH Dream11 Prediction, Lineup