One of the players from the Pakistan Super League (PSL) franchise Islamabad United has been tested positive for the covid-19. Due to this, there has been rapid testing going on the players as the two times champions of PSL will take on Quetta Gladiators tonight.
The news broke through the media and it is understood that the match between them and Quetta Gladiators, which is to be played at National Stadium Karachi and was scheduled to start at 7 PM today, has been delayed by at least an hour.
"A player from one of the sides featuring in this evening’s match has tested positive. The player had showed symptoms two days ago and had been immediately isolated,"
— OneCricket (@OneCricketApp) March 1, 2021
The players from both sides are going through rapid testing of Covid-19 to prevent any issues further in the future. Otherwise, this may cause problems in the ongoing PSL season six with half of the matches not even played.
PSL: Player revealed who tested positive for covid.
Australian leg-spinner Fawad Ahmed has been tested positive for the covid-19 test while all others have been tested negative. he has been immediately put into isolation for two days.
Read more: Did Shahid Afridi revealed his real age?
- SLL vs BCP Live Score, ECS T10 Cyprus Live Score, SLL vs BCP Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- KTS vs NWD Live Score, CSA T20 Cup Live Score, KTS vs NWD Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- Which player will be a threat to India, reveals Misbah ul Haq
- Is Virat Kohli nervous of India-Pakistan clash?
- FOR vs GEK Live Score, ECS T10 Corfu Live Score, FOR vs GEK Dream11 Prediction, Lineup