Quetta Gladiators (QG), one of the six franchises of the Pakistan Super League (PSL), has signed a deal with Saudi Cricket Federation (SCF). The two parties, QG owner Nadeem Omar and Chairman HRH Prince Saud bin Mishal Al Saud, met in Riyadh on Monday to declare the objective.
Both parties are looking to make Saudia Arabia one of the cricket gurus whilst promoting and developing cricket in the Arab nation. The two discussed the initiative in detail in their meeting. Mr Nadeem also gifted QG’s shirt to the prince, who aims to promotion of Saudi Cricket.
While talking to the PCB media team, Mishal said,
“We want to thank Quetta Gladiators owner Nadeem Omar for showing interest in the development and promotion of Saudi cricket,”
The Prince narrated further that,
“In coming years, we want to compete with the best teams in the world, and such partnerships can help us to achieve our goals.”
According to the Gladiators’ owner Omar,
“We are delighted to meet with the Chairman Saudi Cricket Federation and listen to his vision for cricket. They indeed have the revolutionary concept that has the potential to put Saudi cricket on the map of the cricket world,”
“It will be our great honour to help Saudi Cricket Board in developing the game of cricket in the country. I believe they have great potential and all they need is a roadmap and guidance, and we are more than happy to play an important part in it.”
- ALH vs DR Live Score, KCC T20 Elite Championship Live Score, ALH vs DR Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- FM vs SVD Live Score, ICCA Arabian T20 League 2023 Live Score, FM vs SVD Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- GZZ vs SWU Live Score, ECS T10 Malta Live Score, GZZ vs SWU Dream11 Prediction, Lineup
- Sarfaraz Ahmed Under Fire for Verbal Outburst in Quetta Gladiators Match
- How PSL shaped careers? PSL stars opened up